Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zer0 AM, May 10, 2011.

1. How much weed do I need to smoke at once to get high?

2. ten pounds.

3. how much weed would a weed chuck chuck if a weed chuck could chuck weed?

4. I'm not stupid man. I didn't have time to smoke a full gram. Would a full gram get me high? I had to smoke a gram in thirds and I felt fucking nothing.

5. I mean, it depends on the quality of the weed, too, man. We can't just tell you weights without knowing if its dank or not

6. buy an 8th and smoke it, u only get ur first smoke once, and with no tolerance literally that'd be the story of ur life.

7. Just smoke until you get high? Don't worry about measuring shit out. Smoke until you don't want to smoke anymore

Warning: The above might not happen :smoke:

8. A third of a gram, the gram was unnamed, 20 dollars, NY quality, not very dank.

9. exactly.

10. #10 Zer0 AM, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Or until I run out of weed. :D

11. .5g works for me

12. If it's good weed, less then half a gram.

13. #13 Zer0 AM, May 10, 2011
    I only did about .33 g's and I was sharing with one person. Maybe that's why? Lol.

14. #14 Zer0 AM, May 10, 2011
    That's how I believe it should look. :D

15. Idk, but a bowl is usually more than enough for me to start feeling it, so like 0.2-0.3 if it's dank. Although, I'm from Norcal, so the bud up here is more chronic than in most states.

16. how did you smoke it...bong?

17. #17 Zer0 AM, May 10, 2011
    No, though a homemade bowl.

18. It all depends man. I get high of one bong and sometimes need a kingsize joint to stone me. So it all depends on how long ago you smoked, how much you smoke, the quality of the weed and what you use to smoke/ingest the weed.
    But I bet you will get high of one gram.

19. Just smoke 'till you get high. It's gonna vary. I smoke almost every day and it really depends on the strain and your tolerance. If you're new at this, it mike take a few sessions until you actually can get high for the first time. It took me, like...5, or something ridiculous like that, lol, I almost gave up!

20. Half ur body weight should do the trick