Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed you need to get high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Weeeeds, Nov 3, 2012.

1. I've heard people building huge tolerance that 3-4 grams will get them a little high

2. That's ridiculous.

As for me, I could get high off one rip. I only do that when my stash is running low though. I usually just smoke a .3 bowl pack and that gets me to where I want to be. :hello:

3. I think those people have shitty weed. Good bud will get you ripped in a bowl or 2 no matter how high your tolerance.

4. 3 hits will get me pretty good but a .3 bowl at night is the regular amount

5. honestly 1 hit always makes me feel something, usually 1/3 of my way through a .2 bowl pack I feel pretty high, by the end im high as fuck, almost stoned but not quite there
    lmfao i'm smoking 2 bowls tonight . Facing a dime of C3po :smoking: Worked 8 hour shift 3 - 11:30 , felt like I almost went a little crazy today lol long shifts always make me really fucking bored

6. I'll have to disagree with that one. Excellent bud is anywhere from 17 to 20% of THC. That's what you call a strong bud.

When it comes to concentrates then you start talking about 50 all the way to 97%. YES! 97..

For all you guys that get a buzz from couple bowls out there; ENJOY IT AS LONG AS IT WORKS FOR YOU.

For us who are on the dark side :D after getting closer to that "warm looking caramel", a perfect bud will not make it with couple good bowls.

7. I can get nice and high from .2 minimum in a big bong, I usually do .4 :D

Edit: although I did just take a weeks break

8. 3-4 grams of quality weed will get anyone high no matter how high their tolerance I mean I would pass out if I had that all at once and I have been smoking for 16,17 years.

9. #9 TheDeanOfMean, Nov 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2012
    Those people just do not know how to explain their dependence,
    They get high after the first hit, just they are used to smoking multiple bowls, or they just like the feeling of smoking something at all, pure amateurs in the awareness of their own bodies:p

10. i need to finish this bowl

11. .3 - .4 in a bowl and I'm good.

12. buzzed = 3-4 hits
    high = half a joint
    baked = whole joint... about 1 g

13. solid high - 1-2 bowls
    absolutely baked - more than a gram

14. Tastytrichs hit it right on the head

15. usually about a bowl or two if i share with friends. depends on how good my weed is. if i smoke by myself i'll do a baby bowl :)

16. it all depends sometimes i blow down a whole O and don't feel anything :rolleyes: But seriously though unless im with friends i normally dont smoke more than 1g at a time. So i'd say between the bowl or a blunt with anywhere from .25 to 1g in it will get me high.

17. Takes about half a blunt to a blunt(Isn't that such an awesome word? Bbblunt) to get me high as fuck now, used to take only a J but been smoking a lot more lately.

18. .2g about every hour for the day :)

19. i decent bowl by myself has me good for the night, but if with someone else, i roll a fat joint to make sure theyre feeling the same, i hate smoking with people for only one reason, i never know how much they usually smoke. so i feel bad if i smoke less then they usually do lol

20. I could get SOME effect out of one big snap, but it probably takes .3-.5 depending on quality to get me feeling nice nowadays, takes an unfortunate amount to get me stoned to where I have trouble communicating though :(