How Much Weed Would You Get Out Of Each Plant If Grown In A Hydroponic Bcnl Growbox

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by TrillArab, May 16, 2014.

1. How much bud do I get off each plant if I grew it in a high end bc northern lights producer and it had just the right conditions? an ounce? Over an ounce?

The Trillest Arab on YouTube! #TrillArab #TrillaWorld #Trilla

2. anywhere from 0 to as much as a few pounds...so many factors...

oh, btw..you can build a better grow box for much less then those...(imho, they are a scam)

3. All depends on light, enviroment, skill level and other things.

I think people hope for an ounce per plant, personally I wouldnt be happy with that.

4. Actually it's not it's an automized growbox that controls basically everything, which is gold for me because I don't have the time to tend to them often. They have their own operating system so no I could noold one like that lol

5. Yeah I'm gunning for atleast an oz

one oz at a time...and it won't cost you much more then the cost of that expensive box, and the power to run it...good plan.

shouldn't take too many years to break even that way...OR..go for broke in that thing and grow a lb of herb every 6 months.

imho...GO FOR IT!

If you have the money to buy that, then all the power to ya...just do us potheads proud and grow a lot. :metal: :ey: :bongin: :smoking:

7. Oh I will be foreign a lot the bcnl producer has room for 18 pants x an ounce pew plant = a little over a puns every 13 weeks . It'll cost a lot but I'll never have to spend money on pot Gagarin so I'll be happy

Oh I will be ahellingjxkdkdkdjdjdj

8. #8 Deleted member 699357, May 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2018
    aaa

9. Yeah I'm concerned about smell and I want a higher yield I listen to free weed by Danny Danko and read about cultivation all the time so I know what the sick plant would look like .

10. #10 GoldGrower, May 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2014
    They are a scam mate  just buy a tent for 100 bucks, add lights and ventilation and get yourself a pound every harvest. You can buy everything you need to grow a pound every 3 months for 300 bones. What makes the difference is your skill level. To get this you need to lose the crazy optimism and realise you need to put the time in to learn how to grow. Automated waterings won't be any good when the plants start to die and your trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

My advice is to read through some journals and copy one you like, copy everything and you will have similar results and you can learn from all their mistakes so you make less.

Dont buy crazy kits though, all of them are rip offs, guaranteed they won't include some things you need, and will include crap you don't 

11. And the best thing about buying everything separately is that you learn how to use it as your fitting it. Fixing faults and upgrading will be easy because you will already know what you are doing as you built the system yourself

12. I don't think so because of the material but okaaaaay lol

You don't think what? 

14. I don't think it's a scam

15. #15 GoldGrower, May 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2014

Of course you don't, you have never grown before, this system has been designed so beginners don't think it's a scam 

It's no better than a 300 bucks set up, in fact it's not as good because you can buy a tent that is 2 metres tall. That box is too short, it will make it harder to grow. If it costs more than 300 it's a scam. How much do they cost? I see on their website they don't state price and ask you to request a quote. This alone should set your alarm bells ringing. 

They state so much bullshit in the sales patter, obviously trying to manipulate a beginner. No seasoned grower would fall for it. They mention automated air stones for fucksake. You switch your air pump on and never switch it off so what exactly is automated. They mention several things like that. It has computer fans for ventilation, and did you see that crappy carbon filter? Most of the stuff will need upgrading right away. It's a scam because it's over priced and they are blatantly preying on beginners that won't know any better

16. #16 Deleted member 699357, May 17, 2014
    aaa

17. #18 Deleted member 699357, May 17, 2014
    aaa

Fucking hell! Haha that's crazy

19. #20 Deleted member 699357, May 17, 2014
    aaa