Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much weed would i use if i vaped?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, Jun 27, 2011.

1. I've heard heavy smokers with high tolerances say that they use like 0.2 grams. I can get really high when i smoke .2 grams..... how much would i put in a vape to get me baked? I've always wanted to try vaping.

2. Personally I like the act of smoking... hitting the bong... that's the fucking shit, vaping can't really compare to that.

But I can load half a .1 in the vape and be baked. Vaping is a different high though.

3. yeah thats more or less why i wanted to try it out. I've heard different things about it. I get what you're saying though. I do like the act of smoking.

4. Please elaborate further. I'm thinking of buying a vapor.

5. It's more 'heady'. For me it's impossible to get 'stoned' like I would from a bong from a vaporizer. In my experience vapes are better if you have to get shit done.

6. is it better in general though?

7. i thought it was... im thinking of getting da buddha vape :smoke::smoke:

8. It's all opinion. To me the act of smoking hits the nail on the head - something a vaporizer can't supply.