Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed would a ***** need?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MaryJane4 2 0, Nov 22, 2009.

1. LOL sorry for the title, anyway im purchasing some blunt wraps, only a one of i can get 9 flavoured platinum wraps for like 4-5 quid like 8 dollars so yeh, and im gunna get about 1-1.4 grams of bud could i roll 2 ok blunts? or not cause if i use the bud 1.4 grams in 1 blunt it will waste loads and wont get u as high as smoking 2 of them split in half right? me and 1 other person will be smoking, sureley right? if u dont understand the shit im saying. im abit gone atm lol.

Overview:

Would .5-.7 grams be good for 1 blunt? a small one idc aslong as it smokes good and gets us high i dnt give a fuck, id make one big blunt but that would surley waste more weed that 2 blunts would ( with smaller quantities ) and ye cheers!! :smoking:

2. yes .5-.7 will be enough for a blunt.

3. i used a wrap last night and had .6 in there burn a good 10 mins.

4. if its too much and you already are high, just put it out and save it for later thats what i do

5. .7 is as little as ill do.
    so yes thats fine.
    it may be a little hard to roll with so little piff in the wrap but as long as you know what your doing you should be ok. just make sure to have the weed evenly spread out its easy to get a spot with like no weed when rolling a thin blunt

6. yea dude .7 is the lowest i go, i usually put atleast a gram in tho.

7. it's awesome that you guys know like exactly how much bud you put in a blunt, down to the tenth of a gram.

I don't even own a scale.

8. eh. blunt wraps are kind of big so if u use .7 in a blunt wrap u will be burning a lot of unecessary paper. I recommend ripping some of the paper off each blunt wrap and then rolling 2 blunts. that will be ur best bet

9. What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

I always put 1.5g-3.5g in my blunts.
    I dont even smoke blunts. Only once in awhile do I smoke one of then nasty things.

I dont even think .5g would even roll a blunt. really. That rolls a joint.
    blunt papers are bigger. Needs more then .5g to fill that enough to smoke. why smoke all paper you want mostly weed. come on.

10. just roll it into one blunt. it doesnt matter if its in one or 2, it will still waste as much.

11. Nothing gets wasted in a blunt. Unless you cant roll for shit. I usually put a gram in there, once in a while I'll put 2.5-3g :smoking: only if its kill kill kill and its on a special occasion.

12. Except for all of the smoke that just drifts away and you never inhale it.

13. Really, you should buy 2 g's and just roll two 2 gram blunts. You'll be lit like a torch.

14. Usually a gram + to a blunt, we only roll blunts when smoking with a few other people though. Joints are like .3-.5