Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much weed will get a newbie blazed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sidd, Feb 20, 2010.

1. If I'm new to toking, how much should I pack my apple bowl?
    I don't have access to a scale, so try to give measurements as like diameter ov a quarter, etc.

How many bowls should I smoke?

And lastly, if I packed my bowl with enough weed smaller than the diameter of a penny, would that do anything?

2. half a bowl, maybe 3/4, i'd think but then again, everyones different

3. just smoke dude you'll know when your high, its different for everyone

4. I think one or two hits would even get you high. It doesnt matter though, just smoke a bowl pack.

5. i didn't get high the first time i smoked. the second time i smoked, which was 3 bowls, i was just gone; just totally stupid.

i say you should smoke one bowl to start out with. damn i can barely remember the days of the good ole apple pipe.

smoke on friend

6. It depends on the quality of the weed. If it's really good, 3-4 big hits (diameter of a penny) will get you blazed. Anything worse I'd say like 2-3 hits more. As for your question about the amount smaller than the dime: I would say yes, if it's good weed 1-2 big hits should give a newbie a decent/light stone. I smoke on the weekends (use to smoke every day all day) and I can feel even one big hit.

7. Different for everyone, just pack a pinch of bud, smoke, repeat. Even if you did find a good measurement your tolerance will change.

8. Ive smoked quite a bit and after a 4 month t-break, im right now (as we speak) 4 hits in and im already high.

Let me note the last 1 i took was an unepected huge hit. I coughed a little :(

9. just smoke a agram wich is about ten bucks worth youll be blazed :smoking::smoking::smoking:

10. If you know what your doing, then 2-3 hits should be enough.

11. just smoke a agram wich is about ten bucks worth youll be blazed :smoking::smoking::smoking:

12. #12 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Feb 20, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
    I don't even smoke a gramin a day(low tolerence)!! That's WAY too much.
    Stay safe and take 2-3 decent hits, then wait 20-30 minutes, repeat this until you've reached desired highness

13. If you want to know what it does to you, take a hit and cover the bowl so it doesn't keep burning. Wait about a half hour to 45 minutes and see how high you get. After that, you know how high one hit gets you, you can get however high you want.

If you have no tolerance and it's really good shit, even one toke will hit you pretty hard.

14. 2-3 hits and it all depends on the chronic your smoking

15. Yeah....I'm pretty new too but a half a bowl will get you nice man trust meh....:p

16. hey man its okay we all cough sometimes.

17. just take a pinch of weed smoke that, make sure you inhale

18. just get some sticky icky licky bud and take one huge milky hit and you'll be BAKED!:smoking::hello:

just like me right now:smoking::hello:

19. Complete newbie won't take much at all. When I first started a good bowl of dank could get 3 or 4 of us high. We weren't baked off our asses, but we were definitely a bit more than buzzed.

20. Just back a bowl take a hit and chill for a few mins. Take a hit again and then repeat till you feel how you wanna feel man. :)