Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed to put in brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Rolling_sticky, Feb 9, 2014.

1. I have 4.5g of some good stuff. Like I wouldn't say amazing but like a 8/10.. I want to make some brownies later tonight. Is 4.5 grams enough to make like a 1/2 batch? Or how big of a batch can this make?!
    Thanks! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391902346.908176.jpg

2. none because edibles dont fucking work

3. you want about 0.5g per serving. If the recipe makes nine servings, use 4.5g.

4. Make it with coconut oil and soy lechethin. But ye, .5 per brownie will definitely do the job if you don't fuck up. Hell, I've made .3 cookies that lasted all day but that was with the best bud I've ever smoked so that might have had something to do with it :p

5. When making brownies you wannna use anywere from .5grams to 1 gram per person/serving. I used regular brownie mix with mine. But there is a trick to it:

THC is Fat soluable, so you wanna fry the cannabais in butter before you bake your brownies. You then take the butter and replace it with the vegetable oil the package will ask for.

I used 3 grams per a box of brownies (6 servings) and it was a great high, but it took 3 hours to get to its "climax of highness"

You might also want to change up the amount of marijuana based on the potency of the MJ. The stronger the marijuana the better the brownies!!!

6. We use cannabutter when cooking brownies....6 sticks of butter to 2 oz trim, cooked on very low for 18 hours in crockpot...VERY potent butter....we make em from scratch...no brownie mix.....come out awsome and 1 will get 2 people very wasted