Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed to put in a spliff?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NickCannonFTW, Mar 23, 2011.

1. I smoke spliffs (joints with tobacco) so much do you reckon I would need? I've got a pretty low tolerance.

2. I'd say 80% MJ 20% tobacco, mostly because I'm assuming you don't want to smoke too much unfiltered tobacco. If anything, less tobacco the better.

3. depends on man ... tobacco burn a lot slower than bud.
    if you want a nice long smoking spliff, more tobacco is good.
    if your just looking for a nice quick buzz id put hardly any baccy in there

4. All personal preference really, just experiment with different ratios until you find whats right for you. Start off at 50/50 then increase MJ content each time you roll up :smoke:

5. I usually do 75/25 (W/T).

6. I usually do 50/50. Don't really like tobacco but i put it in to help it burn :)

7. you should put about 100% pot and 0%tobacco

8. .1 to a .3 of dank bud ground up with anywhere from .4 to .7 of good, quality (not cigarette) tobacco. Give or take, I don't smoke cigs, I used to though, never tried splliff though

edit: I only say this because OP said he smokes spliffs, obviously don't use tobacco first and foremost but if you insist its basically however much you're willin to smoke to get high lol. .3 should do you in

9. As much or as little as you want.

10. smoke a bong

11. I think it depends on your tolerance and ability to roll joints.

The higher your tolerance, the more weed you add (.8 - .9)
    and you need to be able to roll joints thats are long and cone shaped
    as opposed to short and stubby :rolleyes:

Thats my 2 cents
    , Purple:smoke:

12. Use how ever much you want. Sometimes I'll use 80% weed sometimes only 20%.

13. As a rule of thumb when I roll a spliff I make sure there's at least 75% weed 25% tobacco. Any less and I find it's kind of pointless having a spliff, might as well just have a bowl or some shit

14. fuck spliffs. but if u must put tobaccco, just sprinkle it there. like a drizzle on top. the tiny bit does the trick

15. For me if find tobacco fucks you up faster, but makes you feel more couch-locked/ill/sicky

I only put 100% weed in my spliffs. If im just going out i'd roll a few small sized spliffs, normally with like .3 .4 in each one. They're good lifts

It all depends on how high you want to be. I put a whole eighth in one huge spliff the other day, and was out of it... :smoke:

16. I put 50/50 when i'm smoking on a spliff. Makes for a nice, slow burning, tasty smoke.

17. I take what i would roll into a regular sized cigarette, and then pile in as much weed will fit in the paper. That way, I get as much weed as I want, plenty of tobacco, and a slow burning fatty. 4-5 of em a day with some bongs, bowls or blunts usually does the trick for me :)

18. I thought you said you smoked them?
    Shouldn't you know how much if you already smoke them?
    I would put a little less than a normal joint...

19. Well if it's that Brown Kush Purp Dro for $50 a gram that you were talking about before, you only need about .001 grams.

20. i put .5 a gram is 2 jays for me