Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Weed To Fill A Grinder Keif Catcher?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rhinodank, May 24, 2013.

1. Got a grinder and so far iv put in at least 1/4 of bud and this is what I've got so far. I'm thinking 2 or 3 Oz until I have this thing filled?? Lol anyone filled it before? How much weed did it take roughly? Here's my grinder I got.

Attached Files:

2. Get bud that has more crystles. Mine gets filled and i just vape it after terrible days

3. Depends on the weed. 

4. You either have shitty weed, or I have really good weed. I got about that after grinding probably around a gram, less most likely. Mines bigger too. 

I do have some pretty dankity dank, though. 

5. Generally it just depends on how dry the bud is. The drier it is, the more kief you get. If it's fresh and sticky bud, don't expect much keif out of it.

6. yeah fresh sticky green will have the keif still on the bud after grinding... nice n fluffly bud mmmmmmmmm. but dry it out and grind, then you find gold.

7. Put a dime in the middle area of your grinder. It tremendously increases the amount of THC that's filtered out. :)

8. Ya but what does that leave me with for my bowls? Uncrystly bud :(. I just grind my weed and pack it. You can put it in the freezer with no bud in your grinder and after its been in there for a while take it out and bang the side of the grinder on somthing hard, bam more kief and a clean screen :)