How much weed to buy for my bday?

Discussion in 'General' started by NugOnTheRug, Apr 1, 2016.

1. My birthday is in a week and was wondering how much ganja I should purchase I smoke regularly about a g a day, I want to go big. How much do you smoke on your birthday?

2. Happy birthday!

Well, that depends on your friends...
    My friends probably wouldn't allow me to supply anything on that day.

But 2 grams per person would be good. If by yourself, maybe an eighth?
    Get edibles, joints blunts and bong rips, maybe even dabs.

3. Get a quarter o. And smoke out of the ground.

4. 19 quarter ounces

• Like Like x 2
  5. A quarter should be alright.

Roll a couple joints/blunts and use the rest in a bong or something.

Have fun.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I still need to try some good edibles. I made some shit firecrackers that's didn't do a thing. So the edibles will be a go

Sent from my SM-S920L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Edibles can be fun to make in the safety of your own place.
    My 1st time was a disaster, but we got so high we couldn't talk or chew food.
    We put bread on butter, grounded schwagg, sugar and cinnamon, then folded it. Put in the oven at 350 for we forgot how long.
    Accidently burned the bread but scooped the insides with a spoon while it was still hot.
    Good times

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm thinking of getting a quarter and making some rosin. But idk if that's enough and I don't want to waste it:/

9. Lol couldn't talk or chew food?

Holy fuck

10. Yeah I'm not too familiar with all that.

I usually roll a cross joint on my birthday, just for giggles.

11. On the difficulty scale of 1-10 how hard is it to roll a crows joint? I can roll regular joints pretty good.

12. That would be a good birthday joint, my friends would dig that alot.

13. Buy an ounce or two and save some for later, that's always a safe bet for a nice bash

14. Funny story, we made that for me good friends birthday (rip).
    We didnt expect his mom and BF to take us out to a teppan dinner (chef cooks in front of you).
    We couldn't say a word and had to stomach the food with glassfuls of sofa.
    The one time we made noise, was when someone asked for butter. The chef knifes some butter and hits it on his spatula, sending the butter over to her plate landing right on her rice, while saying 'butterfly'. My friend and I were the only ones to bust out laughing with tears running down, eventually everyone was laughing at us.
    Everyone knew we were high and kept asking if the food was extra tasty and if we needed extra cokes.
    It was a blast.

15. Its not that hard. There are plenty of tutorials online.

Or you could make a gravity bong. Those are always fun.

16. Rosin? Like bho then rosin tech? Won't get much at all from a quarter. Have to do ounces or more.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. Damn, for real? How much would I get from an once of quality bud? We don't get that shit to often where am at but we get some decent bud. Just want to do something a little different

18. Haha, that's sounds like an epic experience. I hope mines that stoney when I finally make some decent edibles

• Like Like x 1
  19. Don't try to make ur own rosin it isn't worth it at all the yields are shitty, you need a lot of high pressure to get the oil out and IMO it needs to be a hydronic press of some sort...

I tried it many times and it does work and the errl is good but if u don't get at least a gram and a half of errl from a q of bud then it's bullshit, I'll be very surprised if you get more than .3-.5 with rosin

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. get like a quad to yer dome

• Like Like x 1