Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed smoking is too much health wise?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vreeland, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Is one joint a day too much?
    Is two a day too much?
    How much is too much in a week, year or more?
    I know a guy who loves pot, but he is starting to show signs of being not all there.
    He has been smoking for years and he is 40.
    Anyway, just thought I would ask.

George Vreeland Hill
    :cool:

2. it's not the same for everyone imho , i have known some freak of nature people that can consume quantities that one would think would keep them from being functional and just the opposite is true , that taught me not to generalize.

3. The sky is the limit...

4. Depends how bad you are with munchies I guess. Only real problem I see being a possibility is eating too many chicken wings. :smoke:

5. Technically, health wise, smoking any amount of anything is bad for you. Doesn't stop me though...

6. No sir, because I've gone to Mars before :p

7. Smoking anything isn't good, so use a vaporizer. MY MFLB COMES TOMORROW WOOT!

8. The sky is the limit.

The sky itself is limitless.

Therefore there is no limit!

9. Haha mine arrives the next day.

OP, just smoke as much as you wallet, attention span, and stomach can afford to.:smoke:

10. over 9000

11. Everyone is different,
    and the full and true health effects of marijuana havent been full assessed.

I would imagine though, that the more you smoke,
    the more the negative side effects would show.

12. Man when I was in TX I use to smoke a zip every 3-4 days by myself. There is no telling how much is too much for me. I would just say smoke what you can afford....your body will tell you when you have reached your limit I suppose.

13. When it effects your life negatively. Don't smoke weed when u r sick taking antibotics cause it could cause the medicine to not
    work.

14. just remember that smoking is not good for our health..
    it can cause cancer,

15. yes, as we all know legalizing marijuana would cause an rapid and extreme chicken shortage. this is our plight.

16. The sky is limitless and without form. It's its lack of form that makes it the limit.

17. #17 tharedhead, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2011

You may wish to consider suggesting that he properly evaluated by a medical professional for potential causes of dementia unrelated to his cannabis consumption, such as heart disease or diabetes:). Does he drink? Smoke tobacco? Use other drugs?Work with pesticides? Have a family history of dementia?

18. Personally I think 2-4 times a week is best. I've been an everyday toker for a while now and I feel like the negative side effects are much stronger when it's done everyday. Thats why i am switching to 2-3 times a week of blazing so that there is less memory impairment, I save more money, and I can play sports without losing my breath.

19. [​IMG]

20. [​IMG]