How much weed should there be in a brownie?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rollercoaster12, Nov 2, 2012.

1. For a first timer how much weed would be enough to get high but for no more than 5 hours.

Will there be any adverse affects the next day

2. Ounce. Nah jk. Ive had brownies with an eighth in them and if I ate the whole brownie, I wouldve probably died. I usually went with a third or a half, because if it is made well, that will have you extremely stoned. A third would be more comfortably faded

3. I've always stuck with an ounce

4. Half to one gram per brownie, and you'll be perfectly stoned.

5. Eighth of an ounce or eighth of a gram?

Again time plays a huge role, dont want to be stoned for more than 5 hours.

6. 2 ounces is the only way to do it.................

7. Never needed to use more than an eighth, making like 10/12 brownies to share amongst 4/5 people.

You aren't going to be fine in 5 hours though. Brownies will fuck you up in ways you didn't know Mary could.

8. [quote name='"goodvibess"']2 ounces is the only way to do it.................[/quote]

Fucking straight heat

"Quality, over Quantity."

9. Assuming its top grade weed. If i was to eat 1 brownie with 1 gram of top grade weed would i feel fine in 5 hours or so? If not what is a better amount? This will be my first time, and yes im aware that brownies are a whole different high.

10. #10 EyesSeeingAll, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2012
    [quote name='"Rollercoaster12"']

Assuming its top grade weed. If i was to eat 1 brownie with 1 gram of top grade weed would i feel fine in 5 hours or so? If not what is a better amount? This will be my first time, and yes im aware that brownies are a whole different high.[/quote]

Fine as in sober? fuck no. Youll be high for like 7 hours.

I smoke 2 bowls then half a brownie and im good allllll day.

When i make brownies i use half o. So alittle more than 1 g a browniew.
    "Quality, over Quantity."

11. I would only eat a half gram if you're new to smoking maybe 2 half gram but I wouldn't eat a gram your first time I made that mistake once I ate about a gram in a firecracker and once it kicked in I was literally tripping harder than I have on unmentionables from 11pm to 5am it was terrible I was in pain because I was so hypersensitive be careful with edibles man they can fuck you up

12. So if 1 gram makes a person high for 7 hours .5 grams will last 3.5? How does it work? I understand that its an estimate.

13. I don't think you can gauge it. Just know you're gonna be high for a long time. It's gonna be subjective to you. First time I ate brownies I didn't notice a difference until it hit me but it wasn't that strong and I was fine after a few hours. Second time I had one brownie and was lying on my sofa for half a day.

If you're worried about time then you shouldn't make them. Just have a joint or a bowl.

You've gotta be prepared for this stuff man.

14. Dosage doesn't effect how long you're high for just how high you'll get but it verys person to person

15. Edibles will fuck your whole day up man, I wouldn't recommend them if you only want to be high for a couple hours. If you really want to try them do it at night when nobody is going to bother you. Edibles are a ton of fun, but they're also pretty strong especially if you have a low tolerance.

16. if you don't want to be high for that long, I'd say less than a GRAM per brownie
    maybe .7 or .8

17. When I first made budder (with trim) I looked up a recipe in some 420 food blog and then doubled it. Been sticking with that ever since and I always get people asking me for recipes.

18. I usually use a quarter in my brownies, although I've only made a handful of batches.

I used like 5 grams once and they were alright, to say the most. (Batch of 9)

I would say a quarter for 9 brownies.