Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed should I smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JoeysKush, Jan 2, 2012.

1. I want to smoke weed, but often I get too stoned. I have an ounce of trainwreck in my personal stash and I love it. My question is what is the perfect amount I would need to smoke to get high? I weigh exactly 118 lbs. Yesterday I smoke ~ .18g and i was almost gone, which i don't like.

The perfect high for me is enough to feel relaxed but not enough to knock me out. Is there some sort way to see what the perfect amount is?

2. Just take it one small bowl or small whatever your smoking on at a time.

3. Take a hit.

Wait.

Keep doing one hitters until you find exactly where you wanna be.

Write that shit down, lol.

4. All the weed!

5. Take one hit and wait 15 minutes. Repeat as many times as necessary. Personally, I like to roll a pinner and then cut it into half, then I smoke a quarter of that half (ie. an eight of a joint) for a decent high. Double that (a quarter of a joint) when I want to get stoned. If I smoke any more than that, I don't really notice the difference so there's no point in me going over that amount.

6. take a small pinch
    smoke
    wait
    not high?
    repeat

seems pretty simple to me

7. I would recommend 2.574 pounds to do the trick

8. iLol'd.

I'd smoke a small bowl. If .18 made you super high, smoke like .12 or .10.

9. :confused::confused::confused: You cut your joints???
    Why not just put it out after your done taking a few hits?:smoking:

10. Honestly there is no "right" answer. Why make a thread if there isn't even a correct answer to your question?

11. just a pinch of that sweetness is all you need. like cooking food for yourself, you'll eventually pinch that right amount and drool over how perfect it is.

12. Wow man, .18??? I wish I was like that again :p

13. i like to let a little time pass between bong rips.

14. 0.18 had you gone? Wow I would say I'm envious but that sounds like you get high too quick!

It takes me at least 0.8-1.0g (I smoke spliffs) to be "gone".

0.18 wouldn't give me more than a little 10 minute "buzz", and trust me my bud isn't shit, I got some dense frosty/hairy lime-green nugs here :smoke:

Although having said that... If I smoked like 0.3-0.5 in a bowl I would be blasted, no doubt. But I prefer spliffs because I actually like the act of smoking, and you can't really walk down the street with a bong :rolleyes:

15. I know, right? Lmao. It takes like .5 to have me GONE. .3 Will have me pretty nice and baked.

16. Once you feel "different" stop smoking.

This way you make your stash last longer.

17. U forgot the factor of him weighing 118 pounds so about 5.847 pounds

18. i smoked 1 bowl yesterday and was so gone my sight was flickering like my world was goin in and out, i felt like i was controlling the inside of my body and my heart felt so werid my god it was awesome just started smoking this month :)

19. Haha. Sometimes when I find a great Sativa strain, my vision kind of flickers. It's craaaaaaazy.

20. This is one funny thread.

Let's put things in perspective for OP. This is like going snowboarding for your first few times ever and walking around the ski lifts asking everyone what hill they think you should go on. How the hell would they know? Some people catch on quick and can go from the bunny to blue in a matter of days, where others it may take them months. It's the same with smoking. You have to take it at your own speed...which only you know. Just ride the bunny slopes for now...enjoy it, because once you build a tolerance you will miss being "too stoned". Well, that's my high babble.