Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed should I smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GnarlyUnicorn, Nov 6, 2010.

1. So I'm planning on smoking in about 3 hours and I was wondering how much I should smoke. The reason being is because the last time I smoked was unpleasant and I haven't smoke about a month since then. I don't understand why I get anxiety before I smoke but it causes a horrible high. I'll be with a friend and I'm not sure if hes bringing any of his friends.

Thanks guys.

2. Just have a bowl. Think good thoughts and try to enjoy it. If you want to get higher have another bowl after 15 minutes.
    Hell, ive been toking a while and it only takes a bowl to get me descently high.
    MAke sure whoever your smoking with is a mature person because stupid people are a buzzkill.
    Have a great time:cool:

3. Hmm...well lets see...
    -If you're going to be smoking in 3 hours,
    -And you'll be with a friend,
    -But you don't like horrible highs,
    -And you don't know if you're friend will be bringing friends,
    -And you have anxieties,

Lets see, based off my calculations, being that there is not much subjectivity here, I would how .322 grams feels, kind of "test drive" if you know what i mean.

I checked this over with my lab partner, and he said this looked good.

4. I concur.

:hippie:

5. #5 SsmokeWeed, Nov 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2010
    Pfffft. Kay smartass :p

Take about 3 hits and wait a few minutes and see if you want more, repeat as needed, stop when you don't think you need anymore smoke. You'll know what I mean.

6. Indeed.