Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed should I put in a joint?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lost Boy, May 29, 2018.

1. Ight boys,

I’ve been smoking for a while now (couple years on and off, however i’ve been smoking a lot recently) and one of my mates saw a picture of a joint i was rolling and said i put quite a lot of weed in.

For one person, is this a lot? I’ll try and attach a few pics.

Cheers

B53C0281-E0B9-4447-B211-D495D6A80C2D.jpeg 48193E5D-7706-43FE-A5D5-BCBD38C20889.jpeg E2DC57C5-B31C-493F-AD48-7A8ABBF8E9D7.jpeg EDADD9B3-CD19-49AE-B2E2-D92B5164017F.jpeg 48193E5D-7706-43FE-A5D5-BCBD38C20889.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. Considering its half tobacco, nope.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Considering its half tobacco, nope.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. If you can get the same effect from a smaller amount, y not use less? Give a try....

• Like Like x 2
  5. Tell your boy I said there is too much tobacco in that joint and it needs to be replaced with the same amount of green
    I say if the edges won't overlap then you have too much weed, or need another paper lol

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. cheers mate! i know, i put waaayy too much baccy in. i smoke fags too so it doesn’t bother me, but i know i need to quit lol

• Like Like x 2
  7. i’ll give it a try g!

8. bless

9. Tell him to piss off, roll it up, toke it up, enjoy. Then repeat.
    Cheers

• Like Like x 2

10. There isn't that much in your Spliff lol, I usually roll a half gram of hash when I make a hash Spliff, if I've got weed & hash I'll usually just roll a pure J though

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Up with weed! Down with tobacco!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Roll up as much as you can fit in that bad boy !!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. What does it matter? If it's too much put it out and smoke it later. If it's not enough roll another one. They don't smoke as much as you apparently, nothing wrong with that.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Can't put too much weed in a joint but any amount of tobacco is too much

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. ngl i agree

16. true true.

17. ayyyyyy my guy

• Like Like x 1
  18. bless

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. #19 Lost Boy, May 30, 2018
    Last edited: May 31, 2018
    storytime idk why your comment brought this memory to my mind, but thank you. genuinely. thank you.

right. me and 3 mates were at a gathering (not enough people to call it a party) and we wandered off to smoke. we shared a zoot with about .5 in it. then, me and my one mate (we’ll call him crazy john) wanted to smoke more as we have higher tolerances than the other two guys. we were already high, and the sun was just about to set. we both noticed it and were like ‘fuck, we need to smoke more’. we proper sprinted up to this hill (it’s like a 5 min walk) and were exhausted when we got to the top. after we ran up to this hill, i rolled about a gram with no baccy. was the first time in ages i’d smoked a pure j. as i said, i rolled this j, and it was the most serene and chilled time i’ve ever smoked. we always do this thing - like a 1-10 scale of how high we are - and we usually get to about an 8. we both got to a 9.5 this time, and it was absolutely fucking amazing. we went back to this kids house (one of the ones we originally smoked with) and they were sesh hopping. they were all drunk, some faded, and nobody really likes being around drunk people, so me and john dipped back to the spot. we gave them 20 mins to get there before we lit up again (i had about 2g left, so we still had some left even if they were late). we waited for like 40 mins cause we lost track of time, then they showed up. we smoked pretty much all of what i had left and had the best fucking night.

idk why this sprung to mind, but thank you again for jogging my memory. i love this type of shite. if any of you have stories (i’m not sure if i’m in the right place for that) but PLEASE share them. makes me happy hearing how much fun other people had :)

peace

• Winner Winner x 2
  20. o yeah, this is a pic of the sunset that day IMG_1599.JPG