Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed should I buy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by drfish, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Three of my friends and I are planning to smoke but we're not sure how much we need. The last time I smoked was last year and I only smoked once or twice on the weekends for a month and the rest have only smoked 3 or 4 times. I can get my hands on some mid grade shit. I was thinking 8 grams so we can smoke 2 grams each but it seems like overkill, seeing that we're all pretty inexperienced. So how much weed do you think we should buy for one or two sessions spread throughout the day?

2. Tell your dealer you want $20 worth. If you can split that between four heads that have 0 tolerance, you're going to be plenty blown.

3. lol. 2 grams for 4 people is overkill? damn you guys are lightweights. for 4 people i'd grab a slice if it was me

4. I meant 8 grams split between four people so 2 grams per person. :p

How much is a slice?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. 4 people with a low tolerance Id go for 2-3.5 grams depending on the quality. Just buy an eighth and if there is left overs smoke it later.

6. that sounds much better to me. lol :hello:

7. go with the 8 grams. you wont regret it

8. 8 grams is major overkill and a real weird quanitity to buy in. Just get like an 8th max between the four of you and you will be fine. It will take you only a few bowls between the four of you to get baked.

9. Yeah just buy an eighth. That's an eight of an ounce, which is 3.5 grams. If you really think you need more, which you don't, buy a quarter which is 7

10. A slice is just an 1/8th, as a slice of pizza is usually an 1/8th of the whole pie.

Slang will vary with location.

I'd get a 1/4 of mid, you can always smoke it later. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  11. grab $20 worth. Everyone just puts in 5 dollars. I can get ripped off .3g if its dank and i have a pretty high tolerance.

12. Ya but these guys are talking about being ripped all day. That's 4 guys all day on a a 8th? No way. They are going to cough and sputter half of it away. At least a 1/4. And not sure how much you guys are getting for the $20 spot but in AZ you get a Gram for 20. There is no way in hell 1 gram would smoke out these guys all day.

Get a Quarter (7g) you won't regret it. Price is going to better and there may be some left overs but would you rather run out mid day and have to scramble to find some?

You would be looking at about $100 or $25 each, call it $40 each to cover food for a all day party, Priceless.

13. An 8th for $20-$30 would be sufficient enough for all of you to get hella baked.

14. Pretty much any amount of weed will get you high.

Its just a matter of how high.

15. Bingo! We're looking to get baked and stay baked for the whole day. I'm able to get 7g for $60 from a friend, so I guess it's a done deal. Happy smoking guys :hello:

16. $60 for a quarter of mids? Dude that's horrible, is it like that for your whole state?

17. Definitely 8 grams is more than you will need with friends with 0 to low tolerances.
    However, you know what they say: "Better to get too high than not high enough."
    Okay, only I say that :D

18. Dude if you can get 7 for 25 of mid that is a good deal.

Have fun and remember to take pictures. They may seem like a bad idea 10 years from not but tomorrow they will be funny as hell.

19. Or just buy dang bus so it doesn't taste like shit

20. [quote name='"divzy"']Definitely 8 grams is more than you will need with friends with 0 to low tolerances.
    However, you know what they say: "Better to get too high than not high enough."
    Okay, only I say that :D[/quote]

Not anymore.. Its my new motto :bongin:

• Like Like x 1