Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed is too much weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SatanisG, May 8, 2011.

1. I'm not trying to brag, but how much bud does everyone think is the most you should smoke for say a week or a month before it becomes too much?

2. never enough

3. When it starts getting in the way of your other shit

4. well put

5. when you smoke ~ 1 gram or more then 1 gram through glass pipes every day.. for joint smokers that's probably not much but for glassheads I would consider this too much in the long run. maybe 3-4 bowls would be okay but if you need >5 every day it's getting heavy on your lungs imo
    additionally when you spend too much money on it

6. Exactly smoke as much as you want, as long as its not effecting your life negatively. Marijuana is meant to help your life positively

7. ^^yah if your smokin over a g throguh vape then thats too much you def cant be productive on that ( i have a extreme q and .2 fucks you over for a couple hours)

8. Still waiting for this the be moved to seasoned lol

9. When a week goes by and you cant remember shit?

10. There's no such thing.

11. I don't think you need to be productive when you are high. There's a time to work, and a time to relax.

12. How much is there?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7j45mvV4IQ]YouTube - Type O Negative- It's Never Enough[/ame]

13. theres not enough on this earth =P

14. Smoke until you are nice and buzzed and be done no need to waste money. (I try to conserve lol) but what the above posters have been saying its too much when it starts to affect your life in a negative way.

15. Agreed. Only noobs/occasioners talk about how much they smoke. Seasoned guys dont give 2 shits... cause .2 of your weed might not do shit to them (when it lays you out). Everyones tolerance is different, and thats the beauty. Smart/seasoned users know when to stop. Noobs/occasioners dont.

Personally, I smoke about 2oz a month and NEVER smoke more than I can produce. I havent bought weed for over 5 years and intend to keep it that way :D

16. This much! :D. lmao. Actually this is an annual supply for many people
    [​IMG]