Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Lijay420, Aug 1, 2011.

1. #2 MilkyIlladelph, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    a half zip - a zip depending on fluff, moisture, or density but its hard to tell from here

2. we will never be able to tell but my jar is usually at that point when im around a half o.

3. im going to guess//

12g - 17g.

roughly.

cant really tell

4. yeah depending on the density it's anywhere from 10-14g's

5. No one can really tell for sure, but around a half give or take.

6. put it on a scale and take pics of the number.. then we can tell u

7. #9 fadeddd, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    Depends on how dense it is, could be a half oz like everyone else said. These threads remind me of first grade when we had to guess how many M&M's were in a jar and the kid who came closest got it...

The smartest kid in class counted how many M&M's there was on the bottom row, then how tall it was, then did some sort of multiplication to figure out an estimate of how many fucking M&M's were in the jar. Fucker was learning formulas or geometry or some shit at home while we were learning to add 7+5.

8. #10 ilikeweedalot, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This...

9. Obviously if i had a scale i would weigh it... but thanks for your helpful and insightful info anyway, i really appriciate it.

10. 15 Grams give or take

11. DUDE thats a fuckn lb!!!!

12. It doesn't matter, just smoke it.

Invest in a scale otherwise we are all just taking guesses because marijuana varies in density and moisture levels.

13. I've never been to CA so obviously this wasn't me. But i was that kid in 1st grade who did that. I'm pretty sure it was with marbles though.

14. its this much..

:wave:

15. I was that kid...

16. 17g

What do I win?

17. #19 Martinsaurusrex, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Guilty as charged, lol.

18. 10g 9g??? cant tell put a bic next to it