Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much weed is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Buymeamonster, Oct 30, 2012.

1. hey blades, scales at my bros, this is some dank shAke and needa idea of how much it is.. of course i know its a guess.. but my close friend wants to buy it off of me nd im thinking bout saying 40$ for the whole, input would be nice, trolls welcome.

2. lol forgot pics...

Attached Files:

3. No picture here man. Please post the picture

4. Yeah Id buy that for 40 bucks. Looks like a good bit. Doesen't look dank, looks like some middies

5. start off at 35

6. i would start off at 30. you were right though; i wouldnt pay more than $40 if i were you.

7. 32, 56 , 23 , 70

I'd say buy it dude. 40 bucks is good

8. It looks like a bag of dandelions

9. if this is only for 40$ im being ripped the fuck off

10. Yea I would pay 40 for that, looks to be around 15 grams. give or take a few

11. Oddball.

12. I highly advise that you scale it before you sell it...

13. looks like it could be half give or take lol,eye scales aren't accurate down to the decimal remember that.

and is it shake that WAS dank nugs before,or was it trim?

if it was trim you grinded down then 40 for a half is outrageous,i can get 2 oz of trim for 50 and i live in chicago,rated by high times as the most expensive city to get bud.

if it was dank at one point and you just grinded it down then id say 40 is pretty solid for that amount.

14. Looks like 14-18 grams impossible to tell without a scale though. $40 seems pretty low