Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iReal, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Enough to break the ice ;)

lol but for real that does look like an ounce, maybe a bit more

2. impossbile to tell by eying it looks like its anything between a half oz and oz. buy a scale!!! there like 20 bucks

3. It looks like a ounce. Get a scale and find out for sure. People saying it is a half once probably don't see half ounces or ounces very often.

4. 25.67grams if my math is correct.

5. 2.3 million kilograms.

6. At least a half. Looks like some dense popcorn nugs so it's probably close to an ounce.

I think I'd pay $150 tops for an O of mids (mids, not schwag), but areas vary. $300 is definitely a rip though.

7. Looks like half once.

8. Great brand of deodorant

9. Half n a q is my guess

10. Read the rules and stop being a dumb mother fucker. I can't weigh shit with my eyes, fuck. If you can afford a half o, buy a fucking scale.

11. Whatever amount it is you fasho got jipped. Thats not an oz and if it was/is Id expect slightly better quality or at least more bud

12. What kind of halves are people buying? Looks like an ounce, 28 grams.

Not accurate by eye but from experience a half ounce isn't going to be that much next to a stick of deodorant.

13. let me get my e-scale

14. looks liek 20 grams but depends on if its wet/dry how dus it feel m8

15. ANywhere from 14-35 grams depending on the density.

16. 6 eighths or 20-24 grams.

17. Id say slightly under an O. 25-26g by my guessing.

18. Thanks everyone, still pretty sure we got ripped off slightly, but smokes too great to even complain! And me and my friends all put in on this for our spring break trip this upcoming week, so its not like I just put up 300 on it solo. Thanks though!

19. 15gs ? :bongin: did you pay for a oz ?

20. Get a coathanger.

Hang weed from one end

hang plastic bag full of coins to the other end (weights of coins can be found on wikipedia)

You can find the weight within about 1 gram.