Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iReal, Mar 30, 2012.

1. This is my first post on the site !:hello:
    But on to the discussion at hand. Can anyone give me an estimate on how much weed they think this is? I need to know because I have strong reason to believe I got jipped. I'll never make this mistake again though. I don't have a scale or anything unfortunately, I'm relatively new to this.

TL;DR How much weed is this?

[​IMG]

2. Looks like a half ounce, but I might be wrong.

3. over an ounce.. This is going to be guess work for all of us, scales are like $5

4. No one will be able to get it. Buy a scale.

5. My best guess is a little over/under a half oz.... Where's your scale

6. How much did you pay? and you should take some close ups too see if its some good good...

7. Oh god dammit, not another thread. Do people not understand.. no one is that badass to correctly calculate weight through a picture. Common fuckin sense :smoke:

8. Is it supposed to be dank or what.. why are you even asking lol

Its obviously more than a quarter and probably at least a hallf..thats all I can guess at

9. He's just asking for an estimate, why doesn't anybody on this forum read.

Anyways i'd say about a half o maybe a lil more.
    What were you suppose to be getting?

10. Paid 300, it was a friend of a friend's connect. Supposedly this is an ounce. And I'm sorry, like I said, I'm just trying to get a rough estimate. I don't know the friend of my friend well at all, so I'm pretty sure that this isn't right.

11. Okay, I'm wrong, sorry.

Apologies to original poster. Its about a half O, maybe a little over.

12. Half O, maybe a gram or two over. Although it does look dense, at most i'd say around 18-20 grams.

13. Is that even dank?

You need a scale but that doesnt really look like an ounce..the pic isn't good enough to tell

14. prob not an oz, although those nugs do look pretty dense...ur better off just getting the scale man, you're gonna need it in the future. It's money well spent.

15. Hit up eBay and grab yourself a MyWeight scale. They are inexpensive and accurate.

16. Ice gotten oz like that since those look like a lot of popcorn nugs probbaky just ripped a gram of two.

17. Ah sorry man that looks more like a half than an o.

18. Looks like maybe 3/4 o by my eyeballing it. 300 is a bit much for an
    Ounce anyways. Just don't buy from that dude again or
    At least get him to weigh it in front of you

19. Just get a scale at walmart or something and weigh it cus that doesnt look like short ounce but the buds do look dense..