Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed is in your joints?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChronicJungle, Dec 16, 2012.

1. I'm going to start rolling soon and was wondering how much do you guys usually put in a joint?

2. I like big joints, I usually go for a 1g-2g joint depending on the paper I'm using. But a lot of people will say .5-1 gram joints are good, that's the average for most people.

EDIT; if you want to conserve weed, save up for a small spoon pipe or a bong.

3. If it's just me, a .5g is good. If it's more than one person or I just want to roll a king size, 1 - 1.5g.

4. Yeah that's what I heard about the bongs. Hopefully I can get one soon. Thanks for the reply though!:smoking:

5. Yeah.5 seems good

6. Where I'm from, 99% of people mix their joints with tobacco.
    I used to, but I now roll with 100% weed only. I never weigh it, but
    I'm guessing I spread in about 0.7 grams or around that. That 0.7 gram
    joint costs about $18 in my country.

7. When I have a bag of cheap shake or something and it isn't very potent, I'll roll like .5-.7 into a j and enjoy it.

But if I have dank bud, as usual, I will roll up about a bowl's worth (.2-.3) into a "fat" joint or a little .1 "pinner".

If it's dank bud and you're smoking alone, all you need is half a bowl's worth rolled up. :smoking:

Edit: joints are a lot of fun to smoke but I hate throwing a ton of weed into them when I smoke them alone, because it's always gone in 5 minutes

8. Anything above a 0.5 for me with tobacco or without.

9. My average is 1g. If it's more potent, I just get higher.

10. taking deep hits of tobbacco and holding it in is total derp.

11. always 1g for me.

12. I dont count that shit, i just roll it up.

13. 1 gram- 2 grams.
    2 grams if i really feel like getting superrrrr high.

14. .5-3 g
    3 g isnt the average... just thought i say somethin:ey:

15. .6-gram, love em!

16. .5 on the really low end. Usually round a gram

17. i started with .3-5, now it's .8-9 everytime. i'd use more but im not the greatest roller and i hate fucking up a spliff

(with tobacco)

18. approx 0.7-1 gram in a normal sized joint (1 1/4 papers)
    1-2 grams in a king sized cone

• Like Like x 1
  19. not sure dont have a scale but id estimate .5, i got these tiny ass element papers

20. I used to roll up about 1 gram per joint. Your best bet is to make a boat and put in some ingredients and do a trial and error a few times. You can always get your weed back out.

I stopped smoking papers because I had the epiphany that if I like weed because its natural I shouldnt mix in something thats not grown out of the earth. That being said once you get good at rolling you should try Elements papers. They are made out of sugar and rice and make lines of caramel as you smoke them. (Not for eating obviously.) Elements are harder to roll and you may have to adjust how tightly you pack it, how much, connect papers, etc. But the switch might be worth it.

All this talk about herb is making me hungry... hmm. Haha. Good luck, hope I was helpful!

:smoking: Yep. Out of good advice. (;