Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed is in this joint it's about couple centimeters shorter than a normal cig

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stauneris, Sep 14, 2017.

1. What do I win if I guess the weight?

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Nothing, because I don't even know the weight. Just seeing if anybody has the experience too tell me how much it is.

3. Eyeballing is a pretty sought after skill. Going to run you about 350 to 1000 depending on quality and weight. For a Hundo I can give yah a esitimate weight that may or may not be correct.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

4. Lmao how long is a piece of string? How long does it take to get from a to b? How tf are we suppose to know how much is in a joint? A badly rolled joint at that oh billy you sound about 12:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Here's a question for you: Why does it matter?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. That's easy got to be a pound or two... no?

• Agree Agree x 3

7. Looks about a good 32 pounds to me bruh :lmafoe:

8. Easy: how much did you grind up?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

9. Sorry everyone is being a sarcastic asshole here, thats's about 5 grams mate, take care.

• Funny Funny x 2

10. "5 grams mate"

vQ7RYW.gif

• Like Like x 2
  11. Just smoke the bitch