Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed is in a 20 bag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sarah0942, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Idk since when mids are 10 a gram. 99% of the time, i can get mids for 5 a gram, and that is not a hookup price. 4g for 20, 7g for 30, 120 or less an oz.

You wanna say 4g for 20. That's just for generic random mids though. If you can get some nice green mids, then the quality would justify it being 10 a gram. Just make sure if you're getting regular mids that you aren't getting sold some shit weed.

2. #22 Deleted member 281310, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
    5 grams, if you get any less then that you are being ripped off bad.

Jokes-1.2g

Well laith and cyanide say it better but whatever

3. Let the e penis battle of who gets cheaper weed COMMENCE

4. $20 gets me between 1 - 1.5 for some good bud here down south.

5. [quote name='"Tazed"']Mids here is $5 a gram so 4 grams.[/quote]

I hate you. Mids here are 10, and dank is 20.

6. 4 gs of reg , 2 gs of mid , 1 g of dank
    Get it see what it looks like
    Flat pancake weed=reg
    Semi flat/maybe nug= mid
    Nug with crystals and orange hairs= dank

7. Low mids-quarter
    High mids-8th

8. in the UK a £20 sack is around 1.7/1.9 of high grade, but pounds are worth more than dollars so its like $24 for a 20 sack in the uk so we pay an extra 4 dollars for just under 2 grams

EDIT: Damn this thread old as fuck... don't mind me lmao

• Like Like x 1