Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed is in a 20 bag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sarah0942, Nov 25, 2011.

1. I'm going to be buying for the first time, and I am poor and can only afford to spend $20 on weed. Instead of sounding like an idiot and probably getting ripped off, I'd rather ask for an amount vs. a price range. How many grams of mids to high mids can I buy with $20? Thanks :smoke:

2. Well mids are like 10 a g so 2 grams probably. Just ask to get it scaled out

3. Generally, $20 will get you a dub of dank, so ask for that. Don't ask for a 20 bag just ask for a dub. It should weigh out to be at least 1 gram, although usually dealers will give you a little extra, weighing it out to be a total of 1.3-1.4. I get "dubs" that weigh to 1.4 just because my guy is cool that way, so usually you'll get a little extra when you ask for a dub than just 1 gram for $20.

EDIT: I didn't see the mids part, for $20 you realistically should get at least 2 grams, if not more.

4. Depends on your area, the dealer, how well you know them, etc.

A 20 bag just means it's 20$. There's no set amount. But usually (you're probably in the US) a 20 bag would be 2 grams of schwag-mids or 1-1.5 grams of good mids-dank.

I would recommend trying to buy a gram or a gram and a half of good dank for 20$ specifically. Bring a scale, or bring a knowledgeable friend (very good idea in any case).

5. if you are buying highs or mids and are new to the weed game you can expect to get anywhere between 1 and 2 grams for 20. i would just ask him how much 2 grams would cost then figure it out from there

6. For mids, you can get an 1/8 which is 3.5

7. Mids here is $5 a gram so 4 grams.

8. In many places, a "dub" is a "double dime," which isn't an amount by weight -- just means $20 worth. Some places use the definition of "dime" = 1g and "dub" = 2g, but I don't think that's the norm.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I live in FL, I'm not sure if the stuff in FL is cheaper/more expensive than other places

10. I would say roughly.... seven pots.

11. 2 grams or a bit more

12. High mids,an 1/8th would be 25,don't know what they charge in your city,but thats what I charge.. High mids should look like this.

Attached Files:

13. probs around an ounce of dank for 20

14. Don't pay attention to anyone listing exact amounts, because they are objectively wrong - a "20 bag" means 20$. A dub can mean 20$ or 2 grams. 2 grams means 2 grams.

Thus, you should specifically ask for 1-1.5 grams of decent dank for 20$, or about 1.5-2 grams of mids or schwag (again, this depends on your area). And for said reason, again, it's best to bring a knowledgeable friend.

15. Dude just be like yo can I grab a 20 you won't sound like an idiot but it should get you a g

16. My deals go like this....I have $XX to spend, they show me what I can get for $XX, if I think it's worth it we me make a deal.

17. I've gotten 1.5-1.8 grams for dank up here in the Pacific Northwest. Some places fo for 1 g of dank for $20. I have once encountered someone with 3.5 g of high mids/low end dank for $20. It really varies.

18. Just get 5 more and get a half 8

19. If its A+ quality dont accept nothing less than 1.5 if its like C quality then nothing less than 1.7 if its bunk don't buy it. Depends on where you live and how good the hookup is. I live in the best hookup city in the world and I've seen a 25 that looked like a fat eighth or maybe even a 5 grammer of kill bill and I've seen gram sacks for 25. I've seen like 6 eighths of bunkity bunk for 20 and I've seen bunkity bunk for 1.5 a 20. The best hookup I've personally got was a 50 doller two ounces of the bottom of the batch small buds and shake of real Thai bud that smelt like strait blueberries and tasted sooo fuckin dank.

• Like Like x 1
  20. 20 bag = $20 bag of weed.
    No units of measurement.

What you want to ask for is "2 grams for twenty dollars".