Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Weed In Your Bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MiamiDadeKryp, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Mine too

2. I seriously hope you are not saying that you are smoking shrooms because that is about one of the dumbest things I have ever heard plus you are wasting some good boomers.

3. A salad bowl (which is the only kind of bowl I pack for more than one person) in my bong can fit a little over a gram. I've ground up a nick bag, which around me is usually a blunt's worth, and it fit into the bowl very nicely. I love it

4. .3 in my spoon
    .2 in my homemade test tube bong
    and 7 Grams in my party bowl.

5. ill usually just fill the mofo up. i mean why not? if your gunna go thru the effort of packin a bowl, mine as well get supa high....:smoking:

6. i put as much weed as i want the hit to be. wich is usaully maybe .2 or so. then reload the bowl on every hit so u get the green hit every time. its a lot smoother and easier on the lungs imo.

7. Well i plug my blunt in there...so maybe 2gs if its a good day? Oh ze premo too laddies

8. lol

but love pack big bowl vape yes vapour good :D

9. I use my little one hitter lately all the time now, and i usually squueze .3-.5 in there and hit it in 1 hit and be good for a while. Builds up resin good too

10. my mike fro bowl can easily hold 1.5 grams, maybe 2 stuffed

11. It has to be done

Lol wut?

12. i have a low tolerance so .1-.3 usually and im ripped, i find that if i put anything more than that its a waste of weed

13. I smoke joints alot. My bowl is only when im home alone and needa chill, Cuz joints are less obvious then a bowl. With my joints its usually .8-1.5 if i have big enough ones.

When i do use my bowl its about .3 in each bowl. I dont like alot of ash. Ill pack like 5 or 6 small bowls in a sesh.

14. i usually pack my bowl to the very top.. fat bowl packs

15. I just pack little snappers like maybe .2-.3 each

16. i feel you man, my bowls arent nearly as big as some of these peoples, but then again my spoon isn't big. id say my usual packs are about .1-.2 g

17. Damn those are some big ass snappers, 'specially for a bowl. :eek:

18. since lately I've been smoking out of my grav bong... I'd say probably about .1 for one rip. I use a small socket as the bowl. I usually only take 2-3 hits and I'm high after that

19. .1 usualy but my bowl holds up to a gram.