Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Weed In Your Bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MiamiDadeKryp, Dec 29, 2008.

1. As much as I need. I know. It makes sense.

2. I fill it.

3. like my main bong can hold a gram solid and thats nicely packed all the way to the rim. ive been trying for like a month to pull a 1 gram snapper and i just cant pull off the whole thing :(

4. My first pipe was about the size of my hand (length wise) and could fit about .5, however it got stolen so I was smokin out of a socket wrench+ Gatorade bottle combo for a while and that was brutal, I could fit about .1 into the tiny socket and have to pack over and over and over and over and over :mad: which was a pretty major boner kill, especially when in a group.

For my birthday (last week :hello:) one of my best friends whom I've known since we pooped our diapers gave me a tiny tiny pipe, maybe 2 inches long, but it's made out of nice thick glass and its really colorful, anywoo, the little bugger's bowl is HUGE, this morning me and my buddy toked under the deck and I literally packed a full 4 grams :cool:

Nothin better then a fat bowl all cherried up between you and a friend :smoke:

5. Depending on the bowl size, myself I usually put maybe enough for 2 or 3 hits, but with people I usually put .4 or .5 in.

6. just enough for a few rips

7. i do like halfway filled up bowls.
    10 small bowls are better than like
    3 big ass bowls
    . Because halfway through, theres ashes mixed in with the green and it gets annoying

8. watever fits in there

9. Haha, so he did, i was stoned at the time. my apologies !

10. Enough for a few big rips... I've never weighed an amount out but I'd say about half a joint.

11. I think this thread would be better with pictures....

12. I've always hated the ashes problem.. I've never thought of just packing smaller bowls lol

13. It's really up to the user how much they want to put in the bowl lol.

14. I usually pack small bowls seeing as it doesn't take alot to get me stoned. I always seem to have a low tolerance for weed :0

15. Well different bowls are different sizes, but I like to do .5g at a time.
    & You from pembroke pines? me too lol +rep
    kryppy all day!:hello:

16. When im really feelin the loony bin my "party bowl" when clean fits 2 g.

17. The most I will put in the vaporizer is .3

18. 3-5 hits per bowl
    .5 - 1. g per

bowl of choice holds 1/3 joint.

19. depends on if i want a one hit or multiple hit bowl i guess

20. i put like 0.25 grams inside then i put a whole lot of other shit like tabacco ,opium, maybe if am lucky some shrooms yano!!! dam never knew you could put a gram in a bowl!!