Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Weed In Your Bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MiamiDadeKryp, Dec 29, 2008.

1. That's not even close to being accurate. Even most cheap digital scales ( < $20) do .1 gram increments. That being said it sounds silly to me to weigh what you put in your pipe.

2. yeah scales are getting a lot better these days, but as far as accuracy goes how I see most people treat their scales, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the most accurate when it comes to that small of measurements.

3. Mine was $15 and does .1 gram increments up to 300 grams.

4. and even if this is true, you could weigh an empty bowl, and a full bowl and take the difference. problem solving at its best right there...:rolleyes:

5. lol wut

6. oh. my. god. you truly have smoked yourself retarded. here's the complicated calculus equation that i obviously should not have only mentioned in passing:

weight of bowl full of weed - weight of empty bowl = weight of weed

get it now?

7. i got it the first time, thanks bud. :smoke:

ok look, I understand scales go up in increments of .1 g. You have to understand what I'm trying to say though. Most low-end digital scales are extremely inaccurate when it comes to weighing anything under a gram. GET IT? good.

8. calm down, he wasn't talking about the practicality of weighing it, he was talking about the inaccuracy of the sclaes..

9. That would make sense if it were true. It's not. Get over it.

10. He said "lol wut". As far as I know, that has nothing to do with the inaccuracy of shit.

11. i have like a 5 inch bowl it fits like almost a gram

12. 0.0 for the scale, up to 500grams.
    as much as i know i want. have weighed shit before but, i dont know now.

13. i have a jack herer pipe, and the instructions say it can accomodate .3 grams, so thats what i use per bowl..that bowl can get 2 daily tokers high, or get me where i need to be twice before i have to cash it...

14. It works on some pipes too. Happened to me once and I got all that shit into my lungs. :eek:

15. I've got a personal bowl that can hold a good 0.8 grams. The roor bowl that came with my bong is also around that size, maybe 0.6. And my party bowl holds closer to 2 grams.

I smoked out of a 3 gram bowl a few weeks ago. Like wtf i thought, but it was really 3 grams. crazy

16. Wtf lol? A hollowed out pen?

17. I usually pack snaps because when im not using a lighter its impossible to corner it. So like .2 probably, but most my slides will easily fit at least a gram, some hold more.

18. Can get a good 3g in there if I cram.

19. on my roor i got a one hitter bong that can hold like barely .1, and i got a regular roor bowl which can hold probably a gram or more