How Much Weed In This Joint?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Weed'420, Aug 1, 2014.

1. I got this joint and decided to eat it instead of smoke it cause I have asthma and I got fucking stoned out of my mind. It was fucking intense. If anyone can estimate how much was in it that would be really great. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406871628.711250.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Reckon 'bout a phat azz zip

3. Looks to be three/three and a half marijuanas.

4. Is it straight weed? It looks a pretty fat j to me haha.

5. ...you ate it..

6. lol at eating the joint...

i did that once....because we got pulled over....it was actually really fucking rough going down/cut my throat (didnt help i was trying to get it down as fast as possible because we were FUCKING PULLED OVER, and that apparently, a joint is super absorbative, and all water in your mouth instantly is absorbed so it's a dry swallow haha :)

but for real.... is the joint inside like a vial? or is that some sort of new fangled rolling contraption.....

that said the most i've ever really been able to get into 1 normal sized paper is like .5/.6 of pretty dense bud, grinded up well with a grinder....

rolled some 2+ gram multi paper joints though :)

7. How did you get high if the weed wasn't decarbed first?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I once got really high by looking at some really dank weed. 

9. Right?

[​IMG]

10. Hope you took the paper off first, guessing at 1-1.5g.

11. You ate it, you realize eating fresh cannabis does nothing but upset your stomach, you can eat abv bud but that's because it has been de carbed, so either u are full of shit, or you experienced a placebo

Sent from Ohsues of the DRS mob, member of the WTF, dirty rotten scoundrels, we thrash freights.

12. Honestly bro its felt like soo long since the last time i smoked i bet i would get a buzz by smelling some dank shit...boy do i miss that smell.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

Looks like a plastic cigar tube.

14. you ate it?? thats hilarious. you know smoking weed can help asthma right? lol wtf.... some people are just too much

15. Trololol

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. i have asthma and since i started smoking i got rid of my inhaler. wish i had my inhaler again since i havent been smoking the past few months.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum