Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed in a ziplock bag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokeyMcPott, May 28, 2009.

1. My dealer sells me weed in zip bags that are 3.5 cm by 4 cm. How many grams would fit in one of these bags?

2. that sounds like a tiny bag

idk so maybe like 2 grams.

You cant really judge this because not all weed has the same density. And some buds are airer than others making a big nug wiegh a minute amount

3. sounds like a gram baggie

4. This package is sold by weight, not by volume. Some settling of contents may occur.

5. Lol yeah i kno but i want to know how many grams are in it so im not getting ripped off. btw i like your story thing

6. You'll need a scale. Usually those bags only hold a gram or two at most.

And thanks.

7. ^. You can go to a gas station and ask for a stamp scale, I think that's what it's called for like $2-3. I still have mine, just recently bought a digi, coming in the mail.

8. yeah, if that bags just filled and mildly dense then its prolly a gram. if its packed in there real good it could be more. my buddy stuffed 1.8 of some indoors in one of those and he just managed to get it zipped

9. As much as you can get in there? The question is not how much will fit, but what do you determine as full?

Idk, 2 grams?

10. how much weed can you put in a 1 gallon zip lock bag

11. precisely 1.24339 grams.

No more, no less

12. You can get a small digital scale on ebay for less than $10. Capacity 200g. accuracy to two decimal places (one hundredth of a gram) Well worth it. Just ordered a new one..... should arrive today.