Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed in a joint (preferences)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokenTurk, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Hi, I was wondering how much weed do people put in there joints? also what is the average weed to put in a joint?

2. I roll my jays pure with usually .7 or .8 grams in each

Some people roll as little as .3, and some roll massive joints

3. ill roll 1-5 depending on paper size if i got them ez double widers then ill roll a nice big one :D

4. You guys are pussies. Gotta roll a joint with an ounce:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfSv2t7Klfo&aia=true"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Just kidding. But I heard that people roll joints with around .5 in them. Depends how much you want to get high, it's all self preference.

5. I usually roll small ones, like .2-.4 g. Unless it's being shared, then I'll fill the paper up well.

6. I try and get about .7 in each. That way I can get 5 even joints out of an 8th. I don't have a piece because thats how you get caught. I don't usually use blunts because tobacco=cancer, but if I'm chillen with some friends, I'll break out a grape dutch ;)

7. God Damn that joint was epic :eek: I busted out laughing when all the hands appeared to break up the ounce. It is giving me ideas for next year :p

And I roll little joints most of the time. I rarely roll joints and when I do it is something small for a trip to the movies or out to dinner. And only the good quality weed goes into my joints. Regs are too harsh for me rolled.

8. My rule of thumb is usually .5 per person. that way its only five bucks each

9. I never weight mine out, just eyeball em if you don't have a scale. Put more in if you want to get higher or have lots of people over, put less in for the opposite, fairly simple.