Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed in a bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GreenBreen, Jan 29, 2011.

1. In a typical bowl, how much weed in terms of weight is usually in the bowl? I'm not asking how much should I put in, but how much typically is put in.

2. depends on a bowl, i have a party bowl which holds 2gs, but my typical bowl loads are .3gs

3. ^This. He's right. My personal glass pipe hold about .5g and the pipe I use with buddies is about 1-1.5gs

4. Holy shit like 1g grinded up looks like so damn much, i remember when we rolled a 1g blunt it looked like a shit ton of weed. I cant imagine putting all that in one bowl haha. My bowl on my pipe is like .3

5. Depends on your bowl and how much you packed it.

6. Bowls should look something like this give or take a bit:smoke:

[​IMG]

7. haha nice looking bud too

8. not +1g...unless its a hookah lolz

9. Regular pipe, .3 or so
    Bong bowl, .5 or so
    Small stealthy pipe, .2 or so
    Depends if you pack a fat ass one or just fill it up good enough

10. are you sure about that?

11. .05-.2 usually. <--- personal bowl.

12. buddy has a roller that holds well over an 8th.... jus sayin

13. wait wait, can I take it back?
    I'm sorry. I feel so dumb :eek:

14. naw! dont feel dumb! feel ENLIGHTENED!!!:D
    Stay Green man!!!

15. lol i was expecting you to post a picture of like a 2inch deep bowl or something ha.

16. sure brb

17. I would just throw .05 - .1 in a bowl and rip it all in one hit and repeat the process 4 or 5 times for a fucking great buzz. Pack a bowl of .3 - .4 and your high will be solid for quite a while

18. here ya go, idk what to stick in it 2 show u the depth idk if the pix will do it justice just didnt want to pack it with bud cuz im not gunna use it
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]

19. Yea that definitely looks like a very generously sized bowl.

When you pack that full does it start to taste like crap towards the end?
    Because i know when I'm with my good friend sometimes we pack our bowl ridiculously tight that is only about 1/2 in deep it starts to taste like crap.