Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much weed i can use for Autism? can i get mmj card for austim?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by andrewrayy, Nov 10, 2022.

1. how much weed i can use for Autism? can i get mmj card for austim?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Seven would be perfect for autism; definitely use seven weeds.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Ask your doctor how many Marijuana's you should have.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Oh boy I am just going to sit and watch. Smoke my beer drink my doobie. Jeez

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hi hon, I'm "Granny". Since I used to work in Special Ed and being somewhat "neuro-atypical" myself, I will give you straight answers- unlike certain rude little boys. :coolalt: I collect medical studies and articles about cannabis and have several on autism and cannabis. I'll just give you some links to articles to help you learn more.

Can you get medical marijuana for autism? It all depends on what state you are in. Some states allow autism as a reason to get a medical marijuana card, others do not. This link will take you to an article that lists the states where you can get medical marijuana for autism. autism friendly states

It is not a matter of how much cannabis you need - that can vary from day to day. The chemical composition is more important! You should look for cannabis strains that are high in CBD. CBD has helped many children who are on the autism scale, sometimes with remarkable results. Here are some articles about cannabis and autism.

Autistic Adults Have a Higher Quality of Life with Medical Marijuana Says New Study (news – 2022) Autistic Adults Have a Higher Quality of Life with Medical Marijuana Says New Study

Clinical Trial: CBD-Rich Cannabis Extracts Safe and Effective in Pediatric Patients with Autism Spectrum Disorder (news – 2022) Clinical Trial: CBD-Rich Cannabis Extracts Safe and Effective in Pediatric Patients with Autism Spectrum Disorder - NORML

Medical marijuana and autism: 'I'm getting my boy back,' mom says. (news – 2021)
    Medical marijuana and autism: 'I'm getting my boy back,' mom says | CNN

Medical cannabis oil shows promise as an effective treatment for autism (news – 2021)
    Medical cannabis oil shows promise as an effective treatment for autism

Medical Marijuana for Autism (news – 2021) Medical Marijuana for Autism

Hope that helps,

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Granny always dropping the straight deal!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. That's like saying how much can I use for chronic pain man... everybody is different when it comes to how much they can handle/use lol

8. I can smoke 2-3 joints in a day. Is this good for my health?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. No form of smoke to your lungs is good for your health, but if you smoke a few Js & it makes you feel less on edge with the Autism then I say go for it man...

I have a friend who has Autism & other problems like that & when he smokes he can function way better:GettingStoned:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Absolutely!
    As Granny mentioned, you’ll need to get the ratios of the compounds figured out for what works best for YOUR physiological make up. It’s a bit different for everyone.
    We have found good results with 1:1 THC to CBD ratios given as tinctures or capsules. We have also seen good results using higher ratios of THC.
    When it works, it really works.
    Giving a parent their child back has been a truly amazing experience. :thumbsup:

11. I've never talked to my Doc about it, but I've always recognized some autistic tendencies in myself. Depending on setting, mood, and a few other factors, weed can either help or exacerbate my autistic tendencies. I have no idea what it does to others, this is just my reaction. It generally helps, almost always. But can at times exaggerate what is bothering you.

12. Find the right doctor and you can get a medical marijuana card for hangnails.

13. hey i get my mmj card to My MMJ Doctor website for austim!!

• Like Like x 1