Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed have you smoked in your life?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zeb0, Jun 6, 2011.

1. I was sitting with a friend yesterday, and we started talking about how much weed we've smoked in our whole "smoking career".

You have to count in the fact that people smoke you out, give you free weed, or you find some laying around.

I think after 2 years of smoking for me, I smoke about 11 grams a month from my own stash, and about 3-4 from being smoked out, or offered weed. 12.6 Ounces in my 2 years of smoking.

2. Will I smoked a pound of mids in 1 month that i stole (will never forget that).I buy 4 grams of hash every week,sometimes 8 grams.Ive been smoking for 4 years.All I could know about this shit lol.

3. #3 S0UR, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Too much to keep track of, but I'm gonna say 5 pounds.

4. Not to sound like one of those crazy guys that over do it but to be real I want to say keys maybe even a half of a ton. Everyone I'm around Burns so I know a zip wont last two days.

5. A few oz? In 2 and a half years 2.5-3.5 oz sounds pretty impressive for a lightweight!

6. like a qp, maybe a hp.

7. About 7 grams maxxx

8. About 8 or 9 ounces in 6 months. I always smoke alone too lol.

9. I've toked for over 40 years! :eek:

I know I've gone through more than 3 kilos because I've bought and smoked up 3 of them! :smoking: But as to the total??? :confused_2: Likely my weight in weed or more! :smoke:

Life is good! :bongin:

Granny :wave:

10. Not enough.

11. i smoked lots of weed in my life,that i don't know how it started

12. Too fuckin much.

13. Probably between 1-3 pounds over the 3-4 years I've smoked. I dunno, I just blew down an ounce in a week, so...I'd say right around there. lol

14. I've probably brushed more off my jeans than many younger blades have smoked.

15. Idfk i think people saying they know exact amount they smoked are idiot's tho..i have no idea ive been smoking for 6 years so i truly dont know but alot is all i know..

16. How do you neg rep anyone?

17. Over 500lbs easily.

18. More than I can recall

19. Pound and a half probably more.