How much weed have you smoked in your life

Discussion in 'General' started by geebus christ, Feb 22, 2015.

1. So I often sit and think how much bud I've smoked through out all the time that I've smoked. I picked up smoking everyday in January last year and I have rarely been dry.

I would guesstimate that I've smoked at least .5 to a g everyday, which would add up to the conclusion that I've smoked 13 ounces with in a year. I'm liking those numbers 😎

I know there are many people out there who can blow that number out of the bong. So tell me guys and gals,

How much weed have you smoked in your lifetime?

2. After smoking for 42 years,I couldn't even guess,sorry,but I have no idea.

3. At least ten pounds.

4. approximately 7,822 grams

5. Over just 5 years I have spent probably 8,000-10,000$ on weed lol.

But I've also had multiple drug dealers as bestfriends/neighbors my entire life so I can't even imagine the amount of weed I've been smoked out

It's kinda trippy thinking about how I didn't smoke until I was 18 and how much I've smoked now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. 5 joints and 2 brownies. 

7. An absolutely astronomical amount of marijuana has been consumed by me. :cool:

8. imagine if after 10,000g you reach a higher level of consciousness 

9. hmmm after crunching the numbers about 1 metric shit ton aka not enough ;)

10. i'm with you... i didn't smoke till 16 and all of a sudden i'm 21 and i've been smoking heavy for 5 years

11. And gods voice echos through the land LEVEL UP!!

12. well off the top of my head, say an average of a gram per day since 2002..   thats 14 years..   5100 days/grams... 448 grams in a pound...   so only like 11 pounds

now.   take an average price of sayyyy 18.50 per gram over that timespan X 448 grams..  thats only like $8200...  /14 years = $600 year or $50 per month.

i spend way more than that these days... but it might be a somewhat accurate average.  idk

13. exactly

14. did you attempt to stop smoking and stroking and fail. so you posted your member title to remind yourself everyday of that failure?

15. the no stroking thing is new...  ive failed moar than ten times now.    The no smoking... oh gosh ive been failing at that for years.

youve sort of got i guess.   i need to be reminded.  and shamed.  

16. lol you're a trooper 👍

17. The amount is truly an astronomical number for me if I had to make an estimate I'd say 2,372 grams

18. since 2009 15,600 grams

19. Have smoked everyday, multiple time usually for 4+ years of my life, another few years of casual use.

20. i feeel you