Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed for brownies?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ganjapowerissoamazin, Oct 28, 2013.

1. So last time I made brownies was a long time ago and they were dankkkkkk. If I remember right I put like 4.5 grams of light brown avb, like 2 grams of bud and a good sprinkle of Kief. That was for 12 brownies.

This time I'm just using straight bud and like less than a gram of avb. I was planning to get 5 grams grind it so I get the Kief off it and then use that with the avb I have. This would be for 8 brownies. Do you think with the same cooking process it will be just as dank with this much weed? The weed is about the same quality if not a little better.

And I have strain choice. Should I go indica sativa or just whatever's dankest? I usually like sativa.

Drugs are bad, mkay?