Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed for 10 people?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hallaman, May 16, 2012.

1. I'm going to Tennessee with about ten people and was thinking about bringing weed down. The guys aren't very frequent smokers at all. Im probably gonna ask around and get us all to match up if they want in on some. How much should I get?

Haven't been smoking weed for a while so I'm pretty dusty with this shit.

2. 1 gram. Or maybe 2.

3. #3 Deleted member 457210, May 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

4. Depending on for how long, how often you plan on smoking, and what quality, I'd say a half ounce to an ounce.

5. i'd go with a quarter to be safe

6. two grams or an eighth of dank

7. Anywhere from half ounce to an ounce

8. [quote name='"LotzoPlotz"']An eighth should do.[/quote]

Thanks, what do you usually pay for an eighth? Can get one of dank for 60.

[quote name='"YoloMan"']Depending on for how long, how often you plan on smoking, and what quality, I'd say a half ounce to an ounce.[/quote]

Probably only one night,
    let's just say I had 100 bills to spend , I could get a quarter of some real good dank, or if I really tried, go to da hood and get half a zip + some weight of Camden kush (good midz/butt dank) or an OZ of Reggie + good weight ... Which one?

9. I usually pay around $40 for a slice of some heads

10. #10 Deleted member 457210, May 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

11. An eighth will be plenty for one night.

12. Enough for the first 10 posters,Im 11:(

13. tbh, if none of you smoke often then an eigth is more than enough for the all of you.
    Just make sure to hide it well within the car!

14. 8 people? I would say get a quarter so everyone gets fucked up and you have enough for the whole trip. With 8 people you should have no problem, hell it would be cheap for everyone to throw down on an ounce.

15. Okey dokey guys. I think I'm just gonna get an eighth of some dank ( no lie this stuff is 2-3 hits and your feelin pretty good), unless I get enough for a quarter which I probably will. It'd only be ten buck a person np.

This is an unrelated topic:
    Any good tips to keep it from stinking? It's a 12 hour drive in a van with my coach and I'd rather not get caught. It's got to be able to get into my bag. Unless I split it up between a few guys in butterflys.

16. I'd recommend a quick swing down to your local headshop, where you'll be able to purchase a small airtight container made out of thick plastic or metal. Throw it in a fake toiletry case or something along those lines just to be on the safe side, along with some dryer sheets if you're really worried. If you're trying to really make it incognito, substitute the container purchase with a prescription bottle (with the label taken off, ideally) and toss a few extra things in that toiletry bag such as an extra toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, etc to throw anyone off the trail in the unlikely event that someone is going through your shit.

17. Mason jar.
    Keep it in a airtight glass container.
    For extra precaution keep it inside a bag inside of a bag inside of the jar and keep the jar next to some products in your bad like shampoo, soap, cologne etc.
    Also putting some dryer sheets in the jar and spraying the top of the lid (on the inside) will definitely keep it from smelling.

18. [quote name='"Hallaman"']Okey dokey guys. I think I'm just gonna get an eighth of some dank ( no lie this stuff is 2-3 hits and your feelin pretty good), unless I get enough for a quarter which I probably will. It'd only be ten buck a person np.

This is an unrelated topic:
    Any good tips to keep it from stinking? It's a 12 hour drive in a van with my coach and I'd rather not get caught. It's got to be able to get into my bag. Unless I split it up between a few guys in butterflys.[/quote]

If you give me a general area I can give you some Intel on what your up against as far as 5-0. Pm is fine if you don't want to post it.

19. well id say a bowl to 3 ppl who dont smoke a lot. and probs they do that twice. say a bowl is about .5g. so thats like 3g. plus u probs want a bit more. so an 1/8 should be fine.

Note: as long as its dank... im basing this off some dank shit. so maybe a 1/4 of mids... i dunno never had anything other then good weed.

20. .7 to a gram per person, so a half ounce or a hundred bag.