Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much weed for £10

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 187, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Ok im aware that prices and grams vary in different places but can somewon give an approxtimate of how many grams are in a tenners bag also if you have a picture of a tenners bag or a fivers bag that would be great so i can figure this shit out thank you

2. i usually get 2 grams of high grade hash/grass for 10£, this is what my last bag looked like (i literally just posted this but whatever)
    [​IMG]

3. cool that looks like some good shit

4. It really does depend on what part of the country you're in. It can range anywhere from 1 - 3g in my experience

5. about 1.2 grams up here of good stuff

6. I'm uk and ten pound gets you a gram of something amazing or 1.2-1.4 o anythig else

7. 10 pounds is about $20 worth of weed correct?

If so about 2 - 2.3 g

8. in the UK it's usually less than half of a 20 bag... you won't find 5 bags too often (never heard of them). It's hard enough to find people who sell tens really, most of em only sell 8ths or more round here.

Anyway yeah what everybody else is saying really, at least a gram. Quite a few little buds.