How much weed does your vape save you?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by sfgiants2012, Jul 13, 2013.

1. A fucking lot. Use a regular vape though. Mega efficient with wax. Hits harder than a rig and saves me a crap ton

2. Thanks, but I think I'll have to switch to another vape. MFLB is a real pain in my ass, I have to spend at least 30 minutes to get high! when I smoke it's just a few hits. I don't think it has anything to do with my technique, I bought my MFLB more than 8 months ago, so I had a lot of practice

3. That's the reason I stopped using my pax, took way to long for me to get high. I used it for a good year.

Check out Arizer vapes

I got an extreme q since I smoke at home almost exclusively. Check out the air or solo by them if you're looking for a portable vape

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for sharing this. I'm actually thinking about getting an Arizer (looks like most people speak favorably about it), still undecided which one to choose: I need a portable one but I don't want to have the battery problems I'm having now with my MFLB.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The Solo is kinda big. I'd look into the Arizer Air, I believe it's a bit slimmer and shorter than the Solo.

I ordered my Arizer from planetofthevapes.com and the price was cheaper than the Arizer site, and they gave me a free grinder and a little vacuum weed container

• Like Like x 1
  6. A lot. A whole lot.

7. Did you buy an Air? do you like it?

8. The Air is a great vape. Big tasty clouds, solid construction, easy to use, clean etc.
    Honestly I can't say anything bad about it at all. Its been my daily driver for a year now and hasn't failed me yet except when I was dumb and forgot to charge my batteries. So that was an issue with me.
    Fuckcombustion has a great section for in depth Air discussions.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks. I've just surfed FC looking for the Air threads. It's very likely that AA is going to be my next vape. I'm just wondering if I'm going to sell my MFLB or just throw it out