Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

"How much weed does this look like?"

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by AhToker, Dec 23, 2012.

1. I'm sure a lot of you (Understatement) haha Get tired of seeing threads that have to do with this title. Since it does appear almost every single day -.-

If I had a scale I would do this but.I think if someone doesnt mind taking some time into doing making a thread. Have a scale, post a pic showing how (.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 etc etc) looks like. So a lot of people can just go to the thread to compare tohe weight they are trying figure out. Hope this hasnt been already discussed and made lol

2. The only problem is that bud has different denseness. I have some really dense weed right now where a g looks like .5

3. Yeah we should get an official how much weed is this thread

Then we get rid of those thread, i don't mind them but it seems like it's irritating some of you guys.

4. I honestly dont, I just comment from time to time to help out. Too many negative comments follow these threads a lot even though its really someone just needing some help

5. ive suggested this several times before to no avail.

its a pretty decent idea, that way we can get like a semi accurate assumption on teh wight.
    i think it would work if everyone that had a scale, and one gram of weed, post one gram next to a lighter or some money, that way we get variety and it stays consistant at one gram.

i would imagne endless posts of nugs sitting on scales next to lighters hahaha

it would really help people out tho. make it a sticky even