Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much weed does this look like in grams

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dopekyza, Oct 23, 2012.

1. earlier i bought some bud from a dealer my friend hooked me up with . i asked for 1.5 grams i paid $30 for it . its pretty dank with alot of thc crystals sorta smells like fruit loops . i want to know if i got ripped off

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i live in louisiana

2. 1 gram, how much pirize?

3. Looks pretty dense, id say 1.3ish

4. if those nugs are reasonably dense it's probably 1.5g. hard to tell.

5. OP, looks like it's around 1.5g...can't tell for sure because it's a picture, and the density of different buds is different.

6. i took these pictures from my phone (shitty quality) but the buds are pretty dense and really dank

7. Woah the first pic looked huge then next to lighter looked smaller LOL but yeah its prob 1.5 but most likely 1.4 knowing people haha never trust anyone

8. There is no way to accurately tell how much weed weighs just from pictures. If I were you, I'd get a scale.

9. That's a whole three marijuanas

10. Looks close to 1.5

11. Over 1. Less than 2.
    Probably 1.6 at most.

12. Yeah that's 448.573981 grams

13. Looks like he might have shorted you, but then again, you did ask for 1.5 so what do you expect? A lot of dealers just take the extra $10 and give you a gram. Not saying that's cool with me its just the way it is people are assholes.

14. Looks straight.

If he shorted you, its only by .2 or so.

15. 1.3 grams sunnnny boyo

16. Did he weigh it in the foreskin, or peeled back?

17. Id say anywhere from 1.2 to 1.5. Expensive compared to what I pay in Fl though.

18. Between 1.5 and 2 grams.

19. your friend prob pinched it a lil but deff looks 1-1.5

20. Its hard seeing this and getting an answer. If youre happy with it, then its a good deal. Try another dealer and see what he gives you? There is no set price for weed as much as people would like to think. Where you live has a lot to do with it. You should never just have one main dealer untill you are a lot more seasoned and know what youre getting. A scale is your best friend, just skip smoking for a few days to buy a scale for like 30 bucks. Its worth it in the long run.