Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed does it take you to get wrecked?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 2muchTHC, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Just was wondering last night I decided to smoke a couple cones (bowls for americans) so I got absolutely wrecked and was a mess. I'm pretty new to smoking weed and this is my fifth time smoking and I had a little bit too much thc and it was overwhelming and ended up going to bed really early. I was just too wrecked to keep going lol. Oh and this was really strong weed if that effects it.

2. Man I've been smoking for years and if it's potent enough a few bowls can knock me on my ass. I use a chillum, smoke a bowl or two and I'm fine for a few hours :D

3. 0.2 vaped.

4. .4 of some top shelf dank

5. I am a lightweight because I dont smoke anything during the week so one tiny bowl gets me ripped , my bowls are under .1 I assume

6. Don't think of yourself as a lightweight man! Think of yourself as saving money and using less weed to get high.

Shieett, I'd hate to have to smoke two blunts just to get high, that would be ridiculous.

7. Um u would say any where from 2-3.5 grams a day

8. i'm an everyday smoker. have been for like 15 years. if its my first smoke of the day 2 or 3 bowls will suffice. as the day progresses i need a 1-1.5g blunt

9. .5 , and usually I cash a .5 in one hit. so it's a pretty fast track to getting toasted.

10. If its dank 1 bowl will do it for me haha. I love not having a high tolerance

11. .4g dank usually puts me in a really good place, .5 of good weed is usually what it takes to get what you described.

12. Like .4 will get me pretty ripped.

13. I'm usually good after a fat bowl :D

14. In one sitting maybe .7g

15. #15 kiefsmoker420, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
    .1 in a vape, it's weird I vape twice every day for the past year (used to vape 4 times a day) and I never get a tolerance
    This will last me 5 days of vaping

image-839571118.jpg

16. Damn dog, .1 to get smacked? I takes me like 10x that haha, literally.

17. I feel like I can only climb so high before I level out with just bongs and such. Vapes and oil is a different story; i will straight pass out at some point

18. Probley .4 alone or 1 g with my girl

19. My tolerance is high as fuck atm so it takes about 2g in a bong in the day

20. my tolerance is kind a going the wrong way so i can go with like 4,5 hits from a joints is ENOUGH for me but i sometime smoke a lot more.. But it doesn't mater how much i smoke my high feeling goes up to like 10 hits and than its the same... Sorry if it was to hard to understand am on some crazy weed.