Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed does it take to get you BLAZED?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chirf, Jan 15, 2012.

1. I use to be able to smoke a whole bowl and be set for the entire night, but now it seems like I'm smoking a full bowl just to get a really good buzz. I repeatedly smoke after I come down ( maybe 3-4 bowls a day) when I'm not at school or doing anything productive.

To get really blazed like I USE to be, it takes me two bowls, straight lol Is this too much, or am I the one that's actually falling behind you all? XD

2. I don't get blazed...I get normal.:cool:

3. Like a bau5

4. I feel good after 1 bowl of dank.

5. [quote name='"Chirf"']

Like a bau5[/quote]

Sounddddd

6. .25-.35

7. Your tolerance has increased, happens with all drugs lol. It takes me about .3 out of my vape to get STONED, fuck i love vaping :smoke:

8. If im low on bud I can get a good high off a.25 bong rip of dank or two to three rips of mids.

But if I have a good amount of bud im just going to be takin hits all day n not give a fuck
    :smoke:

9. I need about a gram of the good stuff to get as high as I like to be.

10. I get a pretty good high off one bong snap, and I've been smoking everyday on and off for 17 years. I usually have dank though, but even when I don't, I can still get high off a single bong snap of mids.

11. About a gram i well be on a good one aha

12. how it's done, son. no such thing as high, just the other sober.

13. When I smoke I. Become sober and when I don't smoke in high :p I smoke too much and I always high so when I'm high I feel like normal

14. .15! :D
    Low tolerance FTW!

15. :cool: :bongin:

16. Considering I smoke about twice a month because of my school drug testing... One bowl will have me set for 2 hours

17. One vape bowl, whatever that amount is.

18. .25 baked.
    .50 maybe trippin balls.
    .50 w/ kief changin dimensions

19. One bowl of dank by myself to get high
    Two bowls of dank by myself to get blazed
    Three bowls of dank by myself to get lost in my own house