Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed does it take to get u high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by highasamuhfucka, Apr 3, 2008.

1. When i say "high" I mean, retarted, as high as i can get, high. Usually a half eighth blunt of piff to the head, would do it. Or like 5 or 6 decent bong rips.

2. Probably about a gram and half of premo dank out of a big bong.

3. a bowlpack to myself will do it

4. I rarely smoke by myself so I don't really know. When I'm with about 3-4 other people, we usually smoke at least 1.5-2g of the best dank we can find out of good glass and that gets EVERYONE ripped.

5. ya a fat bowl of dank does it for me...i smoke usually around .5-1g a dank a day maybe less a eight last me a week

if i smoke wit other people thats when i smoke a lot we go through eighth a day

6. i'll smoke 2 grams of mids through my 2 liter grav to get sufficiently high...
    i love my grav so very much... it really does the trick. it's actually all i smoke out of.

• Like Like x 1
  7. half a blunt will do me, i do alot of t breaks so i would say .3

8. Honestly, I smoke a ton. Between me, my girlfriend and roommate we go through a quarter every half week or so. I haven't been really retarded in a long time.

Except for Spring Break last week. Had a 4 gram blunt. We got gifted

9. I can smoke all day but due to the rising cost of pot around here i try not to pull green days at least not every day. But if i were to top it out i will use and example of this weekend. Went to the vaporizer lounge hit the volcano matched my buddy a gram we puffed for an hour off the vape. Then we proceeded to the upstairs lounge and matched another gram and finished that with in an hour i guess that sesh stunted me from smoking for maybe an hour or two.

10. Well one bowl of ganj and I'm feeling it.

To get RETARDED. Well.. I need to smoke a lot. The last time I was retarded it was a sit-in with two buddies. Between us that night we smoked about an ounce and a quarter.

Otherwise to get retarded.. smoke a lot QUICKLY. Smoked maybe 6 grams with a buddy in about 20 minutes and I was seriously fucked. Half a dozen bong hits and I think it was 3 blunts and I was wrecked. Could hardly speak.

11. to get retarded? prob. a gram blunt to the face.

12. SuperZilla Vaping 1.5 of some headies will get me pretty blitzed.

13. 4 or 5 hits off a bowl im high
    7 or 8 im retarded

loveee no tolerance

• Like Like x 1
  14. 1g out of a homemwade waterfall bong
    .5 out of my bubbler

thats just to get completely fucked up, usually I smoke really small amounts and Im good, keeps the tolerance down

15. 3 bowls
    or a 1.5g blunt

16. 2 grams, a grape rello, twisted up nice, straight to my dome

17. the one by hastings? i want to hit that shit up real soon...........meet me there with the dank......and hit the volcano..i was gonna ask u if uve ever been there...do they sell edibles too?

for me to get me retarded high id have to hit a few bong bowls or smoke a fattty azzzzzzz blunt but i dont get retarted high any more cuz i kinda cut back.. i just smoke a couple bowls a day and im good.

18. 3 hits off a gravity bong and I'm gone.

19. .25 of the best dank through my bub and Im nice "enough" for the time being. To get retarded...I dont know if I could... Ive reached the point where pot really barely effects me, certainly not in any profound way, so I would say ~.7 to the dome would get me "retarded".

I don't know how all of you can justify and afford your hobby smokin up a gram+ in 1 sitting. Thats like 20 bucks gone. I can barely manage $5 a sesh, and its REALLY hard at multiple times a day- shit gets expensive.