How much weed does a new smoker need to get REALLY high?

Discussion in 'General' started by julia_x101, Oct 25, 2008.

1. How much weed does a new smoker need to get REALLY high?

i bought a gram of drough. has a lot of orange hair to it, sticky, and smells pretty bad. i been smoking for 1 year in a half but my friend wants to try. its going to be their first so i want her to get pretty fxcked up.

2. i seriously doubt you've been smoking for a year if you can't even spell "dro" right

not to be a dick...but seriously now

an to the question
    you don't get high your first time

3. Not true. :rolleyes:

I was higher than giraffe balls my first time.

And if it's fire like you think it is, roll a joint between you two and he'll be fluffed up. :smoke:

4. Despite Rasta Mon's insistent, you most certainly can get high the first time. New smokers usually do not know how to inhale properly.

Anyways, a gram is more than enough for a new smoker. Somebody with zero tolerance only requires a couple proper puffs to get stoned. Split a quarter gram bowl between you and your friend and repeat if nessecary.

5. i know a couple of people who dont know what dro is who have been blazing for 2-3 years. and i got proper high my first time

0.2-0.3 should be enough to get a new smoker blazed nicely

6. When I first started smoking, just a pinch got me fuckn stoned

7. Only if you don't inhale.

8. Agreed. All over the net I see people posting about how you probably won't get high your first 1-3 times. All I can I think is they must have been wasting someones weed pretending to smoke.
    There hasn't been one time, including my first time, that I have smoked weed and not gotten high.

I have seen people get high their first time when they were drunk and said they didn't feel anything, but chances are it's because they were really wasted and couldn't tell the difference between being drunk and high.

9. nto true, i was higher than a giraffes balls in a airplane my first time.

10. wow smartass..
    wtf does spelling "drough" or "dro" or however you fucking spell it
    have to do with my experience with weed?

can you please fucking expain..

11. What the fuck are you talking about. I got ripped my first time, in fact ive never been able to achieve that level of intoxication with weed since.

12. dro is a fucking dumb word for wannabe gangsters who don't have a clue what hydroponics are.