Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed does a MFLB save?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheHumanTwig, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I'm pretty interested in getting a magic flight launch box soon. I was wondering:

-How different are the highs?
    -How much weed does it save?
    -Where can I get the cheapest one online? (Also reliable sites)
    -How well built are they?
    -How much weed does it take to get you high?
    -Are they easy to use?
    -Does it smell? I heard vaping at the correct temperature produces less of a smell/no smell at all.

Sorry for all of the questions, I just thought this would be the best place to ask them. Thanks for your help in advance. :)

2. highs for me are the same since i vape at high temps. most people say its more of a head high though.

Saves me a lot, 2g lasts me 2-3 weeks :) Vaping everyday once or twice.

blissSville.com is the best site, official distributor.

They are very well built and have lifetime warrenty

- Depends on your tolerance, one fat trench should get you high even if u have a very high tolerance

- Yeah, the learning curve of like any other toking tool. Look up the wiki page and look at Microhitting

- No smell at all if u dont vape at high temperatures, my grandma walked in after a minute of vaping at very high temps though and she smelt nothing :smoke:

3. a quad 7 grams lasts me like 3 weeks of vaping picking up one tonight

4. Lol bro, I see you post every time the MFLB is mentioned :p

5. i will post on everyone to i think it is one of the best things i have bought in a long time

6. Is that a bad thing :smoking:?

7. Lol guys, I need all the research I can get. I'm a pretty froogle person, I'd hate to waste the money :/

8. It's a head high. Very energized.
    OVER 9000!!! Dollars worth... (a lot lol)
    Blisssville.com Would be your best bet... Shipped in 2 days no extra payment.
    Very sturdy. Extremely durable. And just in case u attack it with a hammer... you get full coverage on it for free.
    For me it's about... .2
    Extremely easy... there is no learning curve... Did it perfectly my first time... just check youtube on how to hit it properly... 2 minute vid and your vaping like a champ.
    At worst... it smells like slightly burnt popcorn... I've vaped in a mall, theater, wedding, in line(to buy a game lol) and no one has ever known.

9. Not at all. :smoke:

10. best hundred dollars ive ever spent. if you really love the herb, get this! its so worth it and lets you really enjoy your weed. i love the lingering taste of the weed in my mouth :)