Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much weed do you usually pickup at once?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by k r e a m, Oct 5, 2011.

1. averaging all ur pickups ever

how much in quantity do you usually grab off ur dealers per pickup?

2. ~2g. Money's tight.

3. Eighths or quarters, right now its been more eighters. I always like having a quarter though

4. Looks like I'm not voting.

5. I usually pick up my laptop, go to grasscity, and use the search function before I make a thread.

6. With my old guy, I'd pick up oz at a time, now from my new guy, I pickup 40 sacks and eighths.

7. I realize you have more posts and little green bars than everyone else, but that doesn't entitle you to be a douche bag. No one likes reading through pages of 4 year old shit. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

8. [quote name='"BananaPants"']

I realize you have more posts and little green bars than everyone else, but that doesn't entitle you to be a douche bag. No one likes reading through pages of 4 year old shit. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.[/quote]

Lol what the fuck? I see this exact thread on the same page as this one. You haven't been here long enough to see all the duplicate threads being made, it gets really annoying.

Chill.

9. lol what do the green bars have to do with anything?

and ya there's a lot of these threads man, not even 4 years, you can probably find one from like last week hahaha

10. Halves cause I make $150 a week and that's what it cost to get a half.

11. Halves for $50 in 215

12. Eighths.

13. Yeah I only buy dank not regs.

14. G's...im not even good enough to show up in the poll.

fml:poke:

15. 1 - 3.5 g. I'm poor.

16. Yeah I can get eighths of real medical for $60 in South FL. $50 if it's just some dank.

17. I picked ounces, I spent years buying 8ths, grams, quarters, but now I buy bigger amounts so it averages to an ounce or more

18. I d put those reg up against any overpriced dank any day of the week. Its light green and frosty. It may not have some fancy name but it get it done in about three puffs. Some $60 gram buyer have even become frequent buyers.

19. So does it count if I grow my own?? If it does then O's...