Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed do you use in a joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MetallicEdge, Dec 9, 2009.

1. My friend asked me how much weed goes into a joint i smoke out of a bong so I said I didn't know and would ask you guys so

How much weed do you guys/gals put into your joints

2. you must have some DAMN good rolling skills KSR :smoking:

3. nice welcome party, wouldn't want to just be a human and answer a question would we?

when I pick up a quarter ounce ( 7 grams ). i usually get 10 - 12 joints. so roughly .7 grams in each joint.

you can roll em fat or skinny though, it depends on how much you're willing to smoke all at once.

4. When I roll a joint I usually use about 1.4 or more, depending on the size of the papers.

5. i never put less than a gram in a blunt..

6. i never put less than 2grams in a blunt and ill only smoke green grape games or a good flavor of ducthes. and idk if anyone heard of a pinkberry bluntville omg amazing taste but i puked so idk if it was weed or w.e but lemme know abotut tht

7. i usually roll a whole gram in one to be honest but never roll good weed haha

8. I only roll with dank (its all I've got) so I usually only put in .5

9. I put .5g-.7g in my joints.

Blunts I dont put anything under 2g.

10. .5 by myself 1g on 2