Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed do you think you have consumed since you first started?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DankestKush, Jan 23, 2010.

1. #41 domisi, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
    75,000 sessions at half a gram per session comes out to a little under 83 pounds. Still impressive.

I think I may have smoked a total of around 8-10 pounds in my time.

2. After fifteen years there is no telling.

3. #43 -4Twenty-, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2010
    Dude I have almost forgotten the first time I had sex, but dude I will NEVER forget the first time I got high.

It was my 14th birthday and I was going to the supermarket in recess to get me some red bull.
    On the way back I encoutered Kevin and Kevin, yes I bullshit you not they have the same name and it made my high even more amazing.
    They had 2 joints with them and I smoked about half a joint myself.
    I think they put about 0,5gram in each joint and I felt it.

Ohh god I felt it good...

I came back to class and we had science, the teacher of that class that day was telling us stuff about sound I cant really remember except for one word:

Amplitude.

I just cracked up right there for 30 minutes straight.
    The teacher probably knew what was going on because he used to do that shit too in his past, but he wouldn't toss me out of class for some reason.
    Anyways I got really high from the same amount I would barely feel now but damn it was good.

I think I got a couple of kilo's through my lungs by now.

...Happy toking.

4. ive been smoking for 4 years about to be on 5 soon, i want to say probably 2-3 lbs of mids and 1-2 pounds of dank dro, all for free :] gotta love the game:smoking:

5. Hmm....22 years of smoking, the last 10 daily - The last 5 as a legal MMJ patient with constant access and easy hookup.

I'd say a FIELD of Marijuana at the least.

6. mm i would enjoy a field :p

7. Not sure, definatley at least a pound. Maybe a little more

8. I must be really high then. I see my math mistake now. I stand corrected.

9. i used to try to keep track but if i had to guess about 3 pounds.