Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed do you think you have consumed since you first started?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DankestKush, Jan 23, 2010.

1. well you guys probably arent goin to believe me but thats your choice.

well my best friend deals at a medium level and im always at his house. Its just some brick mids. its really cheap in my area and it gets you pretty high. He sells anything from 2 gram $5 sacks to $200 quarter pounds. I would say 50% of the time if someone buys from him they smoke with us. Seeing that he can re-up on a quarterpound twice a day That is a massive ammount. On some occasions me him and some other people can blow an ounce in 1 night. The majority of the poeple i hang out with only smoke the brick mids because its really cheap. But dont get me wrong i've smoked plenty of quality bud. On my most recent birthday 3 ounces of he brick mids got smoked. just counting up my most recent purchases ive baught 5 1/2 ounces in the past 2 months averageing about $60 an ounce. and i've been smoking for about 2 1/2 years.

i have no idea about the quantity of weed i've smoked but i bet its multiples of what you guys are posting. but i would think most of the people on this thread smoke quality bud. i can almost get an ounce for what you pay for a 1/8th.

2. I dont think mids count.

3. Joints are about a gram each and I usually share the joint with my husband so therefore came up with .5gr per session. I typically do not smoke during the day however we have an after dinner joint, another with the news, another with King of the Hill and another at bedtime. That would mean I am smoking about 2gr a day.

Do you smoke until you are extremely high or smoke enough to have a pleasant buzz? All in the eye of the beholder.

4. I can't even fathom how much weed I've put into my body over the years.

5. About an eighth.

6. Exactly my thoughts :):confused::D:smoking:

7. How much weed do you think you have consumed since you first started?

How the fuck do you figure that?

Atleast i made it clear what i was talking about.

8. probably like 5-10 Ounces in 10 Months.

9. 2 ounces during 3 years but most of it within the last year.

10. Enough to kill fifty elephants.

11. i would say at least 3lbs...

12. Yeah i smoke to get blazed.

13. If I had to estimate I'd say I burn an average of an ounce a week and 3/4 of that is to my head, so we'll say 20 grams for the sake of making it simple. Been smokin about a decade now...that's about 2.5 pounds a year, or 25 pounds in my lifetime

god damn i smoke too much

14. 10-20lbs easily.

15. #35 pod-racer, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2010
    i dont think i could give an accurate guess cuz theres a "few" times i dont remember all of haha

16. ha im not the smoke all day everyday type...except on special occations haha but a guess would be around a pound at least, takin in account the fact that i dont smoke all a what i buy cuz i like to share:)

17. i've been smoking since last may, i've gone through an average of an oz. in 3 weeks, so i dont know how much that is total but that answer will be smaller than what i've really consumed cuz' i know of alot of knights where i cant remember how much i had before i toked.lol

18. i've been on and off smoking regularly for several years now, so it's really hard to figure out a number... but if i had to guesstimate, i'd say just over 2 pounds. i've really never thought about it before!

19. In my two and a half years probably no more or less than a pound.

20. ive done at absolute least an eighth a week for the last year.. so thats a little over 5 ounces. its hard to tell, i smoked for the first time 4 years ago and had been off and on until my senior year of highschool. so i would say 7-10 ounces would be right, i dont know how people are doing any more then like 2 pounds a year, thats a little over an ounce every 2 weeks..